Soak’n Beans Co

We have had a drop a day so far in April. Don’t think i will make my goal of a drop a day but it will be close.

12 Likes

Killer lineup! I just tried a small quick dried sample of one of my Gummy Trails and whoa lol. Its like a bubblegum gasoline punch in the face…POTENT!! :+1:

4 Likes

Some serious selections you’ve been putting out this month wished I’d win the lottery.

4 Likes

I couldn’t resist a pack of Pink Pineapples from Eternal Cultivars. That Sour Dough looks amazing on his IG. Never heard much about this breeder but I am going to give his gear a shot here soon enough!

4 Likes

We are doing a presale for White Truffle S1s from Beleaf and Fresh Coast. 10 Fem seeds per pack with a special freebie

16 Likes

Guess I need to keep this thread updated.

Monthly Sale

Coming Drop

Last Drop

14 Likes

Nice line up, that “Aliens & Milk” sounds like fire :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_engine: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :man_firefighter:

4 Likes

Our next drop is Relentless Genetics

Rozay Cake 2.0, Cajun Berries, Banana Og bx2, and Relentless Cherries Seeds all dropping on September 30th

22 Likes

I am building my grow as we speak. I believe I’ll be running several of your genetics.

3 Likes

Dropped some fiyah today and have more in the next few days!

7 Likes

just wanted to mention that I had a great experience with an order from soaknbeans a while ago.

Excellent customer service and communication. I accidentally overpaid and kakalak sent back the extra cash.

Soak’n’beans is definitely trustworthy and reliable.

5 Likes

got some Bakes Beans as a freebie - Now I will have to run them Great Bank there are some breeders I have never heard of which is good, need to check them out Thanks - Soak’n !!!

1 Like

Happy Halloween everyone! Today we have an amazing drop from Bat Country Farms at 4:20 eastern! They will include freebies of Booberry which is Blueberry Muffins x Casper OG. House freebies with every order on top of that. More strain info on our website.

Cash App now accpeted. Just select cash at checkout them reply to the email asking for our tag.

Bat Breath

15 Likes

You got some frosty weed there.

4 Likes

For our November’s monthly sale we are doing 40% off on Little Lake Valley Seed Co, Private Breeder Seed Co, and Sprout Seed Company packs all month long! You still get 10% back plus free US or cheap international shipping. Just go to Discounted Seeds on our website to see the deals.

Now taking Cash App! Just select cash at checkout then reply to the email askng for our tag.

5 Likes

We are excited to announce the addition of Lone Star Genetics to our ever growing line of breeders! Today at 4:20 Eastern we are dropping 3 White Runtz² crosses from them. White Runtz² is (White Runtz X Mochi) X White Runtz. You can find more strain info on our website. Freebies of Jealousy x Grateful Breath F3 regs along with stickers for every order. House freebies on top of that.

Now taking Cash App! Just select cash at checkout then reply to the email asking for our tag.

10 Likes

Who’s thirsty? The StarFire Genetix Apples N Bananas Vol 4 “The Juice Box” drops today at 4:20 Pacific time! Freebies and t-shirts with every pack. Make sure to add your shirt size at checkout. Check our website for strain details and pictures.

Cash App now accepted, just select cash at checkout then reply to the email asking for our tag.

10 Likes

This year our Black Friday sale will only be available to registered members. If you want to know what it is and want to receive the coupon code then just go to our website and register and make sure the Newsletter checkbox is checked. If you are a current customer and have not been getting emails then you can make sure you are signed up for the email at the bottom of our website. Also be sure to check your spam folders. Happy Holidaze from Soak’n Beans!

10 Likes

All new member also get $10 to spend on a non sale item.

2 Likes

For our December special we are giving you a free pack of Bubblegum Ice Cream AKA Bubblegum BX1, from Calyx Bros Seed Co, with every order over $100! Bubblegum Ice Cream is (Cookies and Cream X Bubblegum) X Bubblegum. These feminized seeds retail for $100 on our website, so you really can’t beat this deal. Happy Holidaze!

14 Likes