Soak’n Beans Co

:clock3::hourglass_flowing_sand: Last Chance Alert! Our Sizzling Summer Clearance Sale at Soak’n Beans is coming to a close this Sunday at midnight Pacific! :sun_with_face::seedling: Don’t miss out on massive discounts of 40% to 60% off storewide – no code required! :shopping_cart::fire: Stock up on premium cannabis seeds and elevate your gardening game. :herb::blossom:

8 Likes

I just got my hands on some straight Sour Dough, its as close to the Sour Diesel smell that I remember from 2010 ish. LOVE IT! And i must have been a good boy because so far I’ve found 4 viable seeds. So excite! Btw the parents are Sour Diesel x GSC from San Rafael '71

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Greetings,

As the Full Harvest Moon graces the night sky with its radiant glow, we’re bringing you an exclusive offer that shines just as bright.

:ear_of_rice: Get 40% OFF Your Next Purchase! :full_moon:

Use Code: HARVEST40

This Full Harvest Moon Special is your opportunity to harvest savings and cultivate your cannabis dreams with premium seeds. But act fast, because this lunar-inspired deal ends next Friday at midnight Pacific!

Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer. Happy Growing under the Harvest Moon!

13 Likes

nice offer my brother, way to start off the fall season.

much respect as always …

3 Likes

don’t see any discounted prices ?? is/are discount taken at check-out ? hate to miss this massive discount before time runs out – Thanks @Kakalak (coupon code: HARVEST40 ?)

:star2: Year-End Clearance Extravaganza! :star2:

Celebrate the final days of the year with our incredible clearance sale at soaknbeans.com! :tada: Enjoy unbeatable discounts of 40% to 60% OFF sitewide – no coupon code required! :rocket: Hurry, it’s a race against time and supplies are limited! :herb::sparkles:

Now’s your chance to stock up on premium cannabis seeds and elevate your cultivation game for less. Don’t miss out – shop now and watch your dreams grow! :seedling::dash:

5 Likes

Heads up: soaknbeans just sent me an email about Beleaf’s release of Chimera #2 S1s!
Should be some absolute fuego in those!

3 Likes