Soak’n Beans Co

Thanks I had fun coding it!

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for some Jaws Genetics we are dropping some today at 4:20 Eastern

9 Likes

Made my first order with you guys yesterday. So stoked to find a solid seedbank who will actually still send to my country. Awesome customer service, I can’t recommend you enough. Missed out on the fruity pebbles og cos I didn’t get up early enough lol but I’m really happy with what I ended up with.
Cheers Kakalak!

4 Likes

Recently received an order from Soaknbeans. Thank you Kakalak. Thanks for the extras.

6 Likes

We just dropped some fire that I bred myself!

12 Likes

those sound a look killer brother.

nice work …

6 Likes

Got some abusive grape and cookie crumbs on the way :fire::fire::fire:. Cheers Kakalak!!

4 Likes

looks absolutely fire, bro :bomb: :boom: :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks I really put a lot into these. Most of the strains are from crosses of my own.

2 Likes

Great looking plants for sure. Going to be some fire in those.

1 Like

Hey Kakalak, my jaws order made it all the way down here no probs- your freebies are amazing bro.
Can’t wait for my Calyx bros stuff to get here now too- your new gear looks next level man.

3 Likes

Gear up for an epic Memorial Day Sale that’s sure to blow your mind! Unlock a generous $30 gift to take your cannabis experience to new heights when you spend $60 or more on your order. Just enter the coupon code “GIFT30” at checkout, and witness the incredible savings come to life. This is your chance to cultivate something extraordinary and make this Memorial Day one for the books. But hurry, the clock is ticking on this mind-blowing offer!

5 Likes

Check this forum thread for pics of me test run including dry pics. They are too big to post here.

7 Likes

Thanks @Kakalak finally had an excuse to pick up those Chem Soda F2 from @JAWS because I don’t think anyone else has them

Edit: @zephyr check this one out if you’re still looking for CS, it’s $45 shipped

4 Likes

Thanks for the support! We have a cool little spin and win that will be up until June 15th. There are 8 different coupons that you could win.

6 Likes

Whoop whoop family!

Nice stealthy and protected packaging, especially for free!

8 Likes

The Calyx Bros Seed Co sale has been extended. Go to our website and enjoy 60% off on all Calyx Bros seeds!

15 Likes

brother so glad i was able to grab me some of your latest offerings, that cookie crumbs are so sweet looking.

awesome work brother …

5 Likes

For a limited time, we are offering a fantastic deal: receive a FREE pack of Calyx Bros with all orders over $60! These premium Calyx Bros packs are the perfect addition to your summer adventures, providing unparalleled quality and style. Simply add any Calyx Bros pack to your cart along with your purchase, and use the coupon code “FREEDOM” at checkout to claim your freebie.

Don’t wait too long to take advantage of this incredible offer, as it ends at midnight Pacific time. Embrace the freedom to enjoy the best products and savings this Independence Day! Visit our website and explore our wide range of products to find the perfect items for your needs.

We appreciate your continued support, and we wish you a safe and joyous Independence Day celebration!

6 Likes

That looks amazing. Sweet stuff. Some Colorado boys. I love me some Fort Collins.

2 Likes