Soakin Beanz July 4th Sale

That works perfectly

4 Likes

I will work with you if you know how to use Paypal with no notes via friends and family. Select cash at checkout then contact me via email.

8 Likes

Indeed, I will, Bro, SUPER THANKS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Now you know, you can go through @Kakalak when you shop at soaknbeans.com, request PayPal (Friends and Family, NO NOTES!!!), he will work with you AND ship right to you. Since you’ve sent me the funds, now being transferred to my Bank Account, I’ll pay. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: PM your “Personals” to myself AND @Kakalak, I’ll pay and have him ship DIRECTLY to you!!! Avoid possible Custom’s Hassle.

5 Likes

I’ve got crypto and spent a decent amount of time navigating/learning the basics of it. Happy to help if anyone needs it

3 Likes

I messaged him before I made this thread, but didn’t know how often he comes on here… so I was covering all angles :grin::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ll tell you what, @Kakalak has one of T-H-E BEST Business approach of ANY Seed Bank I’ve dealt with, as courteous and professional as it is, BAR NON!!! You can’t beat his periodic Auctions either. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: If my Hero, @SamwellBB, is associated, it’s stone cold LEGIT!!!

6 Likes

Forgot to thank you for making your bank more accessible to those of us that can’t or don’t use crypto, muchly appreciated :grin::grin::grin::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Don’t forget great genetics . Plum gum tester turned keeper .

3 Likes