Some weird mini-creature (?) caught on a photo. WTF is it..?

Have thought for a long time to post this… it’s from a quite recent outdoor grow in Scandinavia.

-That “thing” that looks like it’s crawling over the leaf edge towards the camera? :grimacing: :laughing: Could it be the translucent remnants of a tiny spider? But it looks to have one tiny… claw?? Or if it’s a claw on that arm/leg “holding” the leaf up left too, then it’s really weirdly shaped…

The picture is as I shot it, no manipulation.

3 Likes

aliens

16 Likes

Droideka fry

Droideka-SWE

4 Likes

Yeah not far off, one just a tech model, the other organic… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yea those are probably everywhere in every form, so why not. :innocent: This one must have got stuck or something… or just wanted to say hello! :space_invader:

1 Like

Translucent jumping spider?

3 Likes

Were you fertilizing with Crab Meal? Looks like you are growing a little crab :joy: Might be some sort of spider exoskeleton left over from a molt?

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking:it’s the new navy’s spy drone ::eye::eye::dash::dash:

4 Likes

They use birbs fo that. :joy:

@herojuana.tom
Well…

6 Likes

Unless ya saw it moving–it MAY be the shed exoskeleton of some spider-- hey shed their skin on a regular basis…

3 Likes

Didn’t even notice it when i shot the pic and inspected the plant for mold etc. Only when I later zoomed around on the computer did I notice it and was like WHAT… the… :thinking:

2 Likes

That does look quite a lot like it. Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Aliens! c6d2357081f6fe96a5a57e3d25f03bccd17035cac08bf378a8d4df2b299f1315

6 Likes

And first prize for the only reasonable answer is… Lady.Zandra63!

2 Likes

Baby spiders are usually very translucent, it could be a molt or a tiny baby. It’s pretty cool either way. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Molt… yes, could be that too. It’s crazy how some creatures can pull out and leave behind a perfect translucent replica including even the tiny leg-hairs…!!! :exploding_head:

2 Likes