Someone please help me, im grasping at straws

Well left the tents open overnight with half of them out in front of tent still very much in the light, tent fully unzipped, all look much better.

I got iff The phone with build a soil, they’re telling me to use my tap water with a basic carbon block, and that “ro water is man made, osmosis means life, reverse osmosis means its killing the life of my plant’s” that distilled would be better.

I reiterated i use ro all my life, and never had these issues. And that distilled water is doing The same

They also said 1 gallon pots aren’t enough to feed the plants because the LED is driving them much harder.

I tried not to be argumentive, but I asked why do they kook overfeed ir soil is too hot.

Also told him my tap is over 1.0 ec and pH around 9.

He said that’s fine, the plant’s need the life in the water. I responded, but the chlorines are there ti kill any microbiological thing’s in the water. And wouldn’t an out if balance ppm of around 600 … he stopped me Short and says “ppm, ro im in a synthetic mindset because ive been lied to all my life from manufacturers of filters because it used to be illegal”

Told me to disconnect my ro membrane and Just run the 3 stage pre-filters.

Asked then why outside are they fine? He responded " because when you water out side its pulling in beneficial micro life From the air into the soil. Also says the microbes from the living soil will "filter " the high tds ppm out and its beneficial to them. I kinda wanted to tell him im 15 Miles from the East Palestine train derailment, and i doubt anything in the air is beneficial.

But as i kinda was just asking these questions and giving more info it turned into a “you’re calling us with a problem, if you want to listen, you should” so i stopped talking. But was also told ro membranes are chemicaly separating the water molecules and 8ts man made. Also said to drink ro water for a week and give them a call back with how i feel

I said, ive been exclusively drinking my ro since 2003, ir bottled water if i didn’t have a faucet tank full

They kinda lost all credibility with that convo.

Asked why i look very overfed, he said he’d like to see pics. So i emailed them some.

But prior to getting off the phone i was told a set of summarized instructions to disconnect my ro membrane, pot up to at least 3 gallons to make the living soil work right.

Heres pics of ro grown super soil From my last run in 2014, ro Water, nothing else under a 400 eye blue mh and 315 cmh

Also shot them with the aci laser gun, leaf temps are around 80.

The following are them now after lights on at 9am with tents open and some outstanding tent
Also the temp probes hooked to the pro 69 controllers have top hats, a umbrella of sorts to make them less effected by radiation heat from light.

Im thinking possibly that the idea of piping a humidifier into tents as well as a heater with soft constant ventilation to the outside are trying to over manage environment, so about 5 day’s ago i stopped trying to manage such a small micro environment in the tents, and went to treating lung room overall, keeping it at 78-80 with 65-60 rh.

But opening them up, did make a difference.but i noticed a big difference in what laser temp says about ambient rh and temp vs what the sensors are telling me, tge sensors are the one’s calling the shots as far as vpd, temp and humidity.

I sincerely appreciate all the welcome help from you guys, im on my Way to get some 4 gallon pots as i only have 2gal and 3gal on hand and I want a good bit of fresh medium under these ladies. Ny better judgement tells me 3gal would be fine3, but my learned experience hasn’t done jack shit for me so far, so I’ll listen to build a soil in those regards. But im mixing it (the super soil fron BAS) to a ratio of 60/40 bagged Roots lush to bas. I May do a lil experiment, some get 50/50, 60/40, 75/25 and straight bagged

8 Likes