"Son" Of BOG is a scammer

Sounds like whoever is running this convo on bogs side should give all us readers some good seed for having to read this crap…

8 Likes

Yeah, sure, except they obviously don’t have any seeds to give.

4 Likes

yet here we are, still reading it lol

7 Likes

Yeah I’m not surprised. They think 3 free seeds is a God send

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah can’t believe it. For a big seed bank at least throw around a few thousand seeds

1 Like

I wouldn’t know what one plant can yield in seeds, so I’m clueless on that part.

1 Like

Seeds are ordered, I’ll will keep OG advised.
About the IG, If it is BOG jr. we shall find out, if the site is a scam I will find out and tell OG directly. I don’t know what is what yet, so I got no idea what the end results are.
My primary concern is that BoG jr. was to continue the Cultivar line and I would think that would be more important than the final sale of the last line of BOG seeds. I’m doing what I can to find out the real deal.

14 Likes

One nice indoor plant could yield thousands

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Hope your order comes through and everything works out. Let us know :+1::+1:

1 Like

Contact Pat(Jim’s wife), if you can’t reach her, James Bean at Seeds Here Now was handling the funeral fundraiser. Perhaps he can contact Pat and Jim’s son and let them know.

7 Likes

I tried to contact the flying nun a couple times, no response yet.

3 Likes

Send an email to the IG folks and let them know the situation.

2 Likes

I have emailed Pat multiple times and not heard a word back. Understandably so I was hoping one of the kids or family would reply. Anyhow, we had traded emails a few times during the pandemic and before and it seems no one is tending the email at this point.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the stinginess of the seed business, I get there is time put into some of these genetics, but I’ve seen 3 seeds sell for 250$ before, and it’s blown my mind.

3 Likes

Makes me sick when I see 3 free seeds

3 Likes

Working on it.

9 Likes

BOG should come on here with a 200 person wiki. But that would prolly piss them off. But totally help them with advertisement

1 Like

Big seed banks like them should be respectful coming on here…!

1 Like

My opinion on “is he or is he not” BOG’s son: if he IS BOG’S son, why would he start new accounts and websites to sell his seeds?
:thinking:
He wouldn’t.

oh-yea-duh

As a side note, in his message to @Heliosphear, he refers to himself as Jim Jr. II (reads Jim Junior the 2nd)…

This may not stand out to some of you, but to me - it’s a completely ignorant mistake. In the US, and perhaps everywhere else, Jim Jr. II isn’t a thing. It would be Jim (Last name) III. In other words, the naming sequence for a family name passed down through subsequent generations is:

Jim Sr.
Jim Jr.
Jim III
Jim IV, etc.

30 Likes