Sorry Vegans

The smarter the animal the better it tastes :yum:

4 Likes

That thing only “interprets” and doesn’t necessarily “translate.”

That’s one of the signs the animal has been domesticated. They get dumb.

4 Likes

Yeah I think you’d need to get it healthy and see what the sound is and then you can tell when something is off :thinking: idk.

1 Like

I mean, we read our plants with our eyes all the time and with that experience it can tell us if it wants something
/hippyrant

3 Likes

I was being a smartass.

Seriously though, I agree with your position. Life is a never ending cycle (hopefully). Being at the top of the food chain is a matter of perspective. Bacteria will eat all of us. From their perspective they are on the top.

4 Likes

Also a sign of inbreeding

This is very interesting. Worms eating their brethren and knowing what they’d learned.

4 Likes

Alligators, being apex predators since before dawn of man.

Alligator vs crocodile grudge match

2 Likes

Humans share DNA with mushrooms and also fruitflies.

NOTHING surprises me anymore :man_shrugging: :rofl:

2 Likes

Bacteria eat alligators.

2 Likes

I’ve heard plants have the ability to farm bacteria in healthy systems. I don’t think plants themselves are even vegan. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

There are carnivorous plants

2 Likes

Nothing is hurt if you harvest an annual plant at the end of its life. Well, it may hurt but it’ll die on its own soon enough. Nothing is hurt if you harvest nuts and berries.

Didn’t Rambo live on nuts and berries? He would never hurt a plant.

7 Likes

As if it won’t complicated enough
Let’s add Fractals.

2 Likes

I was just riffing off archer. Spooky gator been around a while

1 Like

Life/Death same coin two sides. I think some just hate the thought of death, no matter what’s dying.

Good video very interesting stuff! I think they’ll eventually crack the code as to what the relaying of information is actually doing. The theory of summoning predators is so cool. It’s like they’re wild magic conjurors and sometimes it actually works.

1 Like

:star_struck: