Sour Blu Tooth from Bogseeds

New shoes

The younglings are mostly up and about so I potted them on to their first pots. Two of the younglings are lagging behind slightly. I won’t give up one the left one just yet it may come up yet.

The one on the left has germinated just seems a bit lost if i play around with the cube ill kill it as im clumsy.

The one on the right was potted up with the others. They have been fed 1ml of Nitrozyme and 5ml of Ionic coco veg per litre (after I took the picture):roll_eyes:

They were all repotted with beneficial fungi in each pot. I have been using this for a while now with good results. I just use a little on each cube or root ball when potting up.

13 Likes

You just plant the whole cube thingy in the coco right? I’ve never used them.

6 Likes

Sure do. Stops me crushing the younglings when I move them. I find the success rate is nearer 100% when I use the cubes. Don’t seem to have quite as good results when directly planting.

8 Likes

Update

Unfortunately the last seed never made it out of the cube and #9 sadly curled up and gave up. Not sure why just didn’t seem to want to open.

But the other 8 are doing good.

17 Likes

So what’s the plan with these @Bongedtobits. You looking for a breeding pair, a strong male to collect pollen or just a regular grow for smoking? I’m following it to the end either way but knowing your plans would be a bonus. :+1:

8 Likes

Just growing them out bud. Hopefully I find something nice in the bunch to keep. Not gonna make F2 or anything with them as they are testers.

So just for my enjoyment and to document @BogSeeds fine work.

11 Likes

Hopefully all females then mate. Carry on :wink:

4 Likes

I was gifted some of BOG’s Grape Lifesaver by @BogSeeds himself back in the day it’s still in my top 3 favorite strains. fantastic stuff. I can’t wait to see how this turns out.

fr0g_D

8 Likes

Good luck… :sunglasses:. Bog. …

11 Likes

Thank you for dropping in and the seeds @BogSeeds.

I hope their are some gems in the pack. Any tips for growing this out? Any thing I should look for?

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes

All 8 are looking vigorous and healthy. I haven’t grown any BOG seeds, but I’m thinking I need to soon!

3 Likes

UPDATE

The younglings are firing along. I may have burnt one a little by using too much Nitrozyme too early. Just being a bit too keen.

Super tight nodes on them already hopefully they stay nice and tight. They are vegging under my 600w hps atm. My veg light has given up but I’m working on a replacement.

The fun starts here.:clown_face:

16 Likes

These are still going for it. Loving how vigorous the plants are.

They have just woken up so that’s why they are droopy.

Thia picture is out if the tent for better light.

One of the younglings just keeps yellowing. I tried more food as it ate it first set of leaves. Any ideas?

11 Likes

:knife: chop-chop :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

It did cross my mind as #2 is starting to lag behind now.

May give it another few days see if it picks up.

2 Likes

Flush that little yellow one out and let it recover a couple days and then feed it again… or chop it lol

Runts tend to be the most kick ass plants but sometimes they aren’t really worth the effort put in to save them from themselves

5 Likes

I flushed the little one a couple of days ago. I’ll give it one more flush tomorrow and if it doesn’t pick up out it goes.

8 Likes

Update

The younglings got some new shoes today. All the nodes so far are super tight so expecting nice squat plants if they carry on at this rate. Also all the seedlings look similar doesn’t seem to be a genetic split at this point. Which is surprising considering this is a 3 way cross. So kudos to @BogSeeds

6 of them had beautiful roots. So I thought they would like some more room.

Then there are 2 the seem to be a bit slower. #2 has picked up so I decide not to chuck it and pot it up with the rest.

All of the plants were potted up with 100% coco with and beneficial fungi (as shown above in a older post)

This week the feed will increase I will be running per 5 litres.

25ml of Ionic Coco Veg
5ml of Vita link Cal/Mag
1ml of Ionic Bio Silicon
5ml of Nitrozyme

PH to 5.8

I hand water the plants once a day until I have 10% run off.

Here is a group shot. The plants in the brown round pots were the 2 slower growing ones so I can keep an eye on those plants easily without looking for tags.

Peace

Bonged

15 Likes

What a difference 5 days makes. I didn’t think they had grown much until I saw the last pic.

The youngling that is still lagging behind and not happy will be culled this week. (Bottom right of pic)

I have started to apply the IPM foliar spray that @ReikoX suggested (thank you bro):

Per gallon of water:
15 ml cold pressed neem oil
10 ml silica
1/4 tsp 200x aloe powder

In a small shot glass, mix neem oil with silica. This will emulsify the oil allowing it to mix better with the water. Add to about 8 oz of warm water and mix thoroughly. Finally mix with the remaining water.

Spray the plant completely, start with the underside of the leaves first, then the top. Do this at lights out once a week in the veg cycle.

Nothing too exciting atm. But the plants are vigorous and can stand my abuse so fingers crossed we have some lovely girls in the bunch.

Looking forward to trying this already…

18 Likes

Nicely done can’t wait to see what happens here. I would need more tents if I wanted to start the seeds I was gifted. Good luck on your adventure :sunglasses:

4 Likes