Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

7 Likes

Definitely a possibility

Invite me plz

3 Likes

I like the response that Jr made them. I am pretty confident with Seedsherenow and figure if anything nefarious was going on the family would step up and call them on it. Sour Grape heading for germination in a couple days along with Sour Bubble.

Will do brother.

16 Likes

Seedsherenow is the one place you can trust for BOG beans imo. Also we don’t know if there was still pollen around of any strains he “lost”. Could be they used blue kush and grape punch pollen combined with a sour bubble female.

9 Likes

So here is part two of my first BOG journey. All welcome to drop by.

20 Likes

So here we go, we have blast off. 7 Sour Bubble soaking in water for tonight :slight_smile:

47 Likes

8 Likes

Llllllleeetttttssss get ready to Rumblllllllllllllleeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Into paper towel they go.

21 Likes

What??? No worm shit???

9 Likes

5 Likes

Whoa! BOTH the Sour Bubble & Grape Punch popped overnight! Must be BOG loving what you’re doing for his community and he’s sending good vibes from wherever his energy sits in the grass and watches you work your magic @DougDawson ! :hugs:

11 Likes

No, Grape Punch popped, Sour Bubble still waking up but soon :wink:

13 Likes

Ya those bubbles will probably take a while (4-5yo) I think.

3 Likes

Off you go bud!!! Yes!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Yes!! Way to go Doug, hoping for 100% germ rates for you bud. BOG send your blessings to this man!

1 Like

Sour Strawberry and Sour Bubble F2s should arrive in the mail wednesday courtesy of @Mithridate. Should I drop some? Id have Some Sour Boggle a few days ahead of you and those two a few days behind.

5 Likes

Cant go wrong dropping BOG beans.

6 Likes

Go along with the Sour BluTooth. Also got a BOG Sr. Sweet Cindy pack I could drop some from too . . .

5 Likes