Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

1 Like

? The BOG Grape Punch is definitely suspect if you know it’s background. It’s kind of odd when BOG said he lost his grape punch and right when he dies it goes back in stock for a matter of days only.

1 Like

What do you mean lost his Grape Punch? Seedsherenow is the only legit source for BOG seeds as far as I know and it seems to me if they popped up with fake beans that BOGs family would be stepping up to question this. I am about to pop some of the last Grape Punch drop so I am definitely curious.

6 Likes

Yea I’m not saying they’re fake but to me they most
Likely are because I was told by BOG he lost his grape punch and he couldn’t get it back. No details just those words. So it was literally retired or gone for YEARS like maybe 10 years.

Then out of nowhere he dies. Not even 6 months later it goes back in stock. It just raised a red flag. But I said it in a previous post i would still buy the pack and see for myself because I love his GRAPE PUNCH. I’m running Sour Grape next year because I don’t have the original GRAPE PUNCH

1 Like

Maybe jr remade it?

1 Like

7 Likes

Definitely a possibility

Invite me plz

3 Likes

I like the response that Jr made them. I am pretty confident with Seedsherenow and figure if anything nefarious was going on the family would step up and call them on it. Sour Grape heading for germination in a couple days along with Sour Bubble.

Will do brother.

16 Likes

Seedsherenow is the one place you can trust for BOG beans imo. Also we don’t know if there was still pollen around of any strains he “lost”. Could be they used blue kush and grape punch pollen combined with a sour bubble female.

9 Likes

So here is part two of my first BOG journey. All welcome to drop by.

20 Likes

So here we go, we have blast off. 7 Sour Bubble soaking in water for tonight :slight_smile:

47 Likes

8 Likes

Llllllleeetttttssss get ready to Rumblllllllllllllleeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Into paper towel they go.

21 Likes

What??? No worm shit???

9 Likes

5 Likes

Whoa! BOTH the Sour Bubble & Grape Punch popped overnight! Must be BOG loving what you’re doing for his community and he’s sending good vibes from wherever his energy sits in the grass and watches you work your magic @DougDawson ! :hugs:

11 Likes

No, Grape Punch popped, Sour Bubble still waking up but soon :wink:

13 Likes

Ya those bubbles will probably take a while (4-5yo) I think.

3 Likes