Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Where did you buy those? As far as I know only Seedsherenow has official BOG seeds

3 Likes

SHN had 6 packs of Sour Bluetooth at that price

3 Likes

Oh man, ouch. I was not aware. Thanks

3 Likes

I can’t stress how easy Shakepay is to use and pay with Bitcoin for Canadians. If you want me to run you through it send me a DM. It’s very simple, just takes a few steps. Just ordered a pack of LifeSaver! So excited for my first BOG seeds!!! Had a hard time choosing but I’ve always had my eye on this strain for some reason.

2 Likes

What?! Brutal!

4 Likes

Had me thinking they were the last packs on earth or something……All the sudden a week later full size packs drop for the same price…supply in demand I guess lol.

Shouldve grabbed them back when they were $70 and got a BOG freebie w/ ur order!

5 Likes

I think he was always selling the sour Bluetooth at that price not sure why that strain was priced diff. But ya, it was a surprise when I originally ordered a few bog packs and that one was half the others.

2 Likes

I thought maybe these six packs used to be freebies. I know like a year ago if you bought a pack of BOG seeds you got a free 6pack of sour blutooth. Maybe different batch who knows.

2 Likes

Well no matter how they came to be if you got your hands on BOG seeds than you are one of the lucky ones. BOG’s passing was a serious loss to this world.

10 Likes

Agreed my man :+1::+1:…and the price isn’t terrible when you compare it to what some packs of 10-12 seeds can go for these days :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I definitely agree. Just questionable business practices in my opinion. Had I known or had any insight I would’ve just waited for these full packs. It’s all good though. Definitely am blessed to have them.

3 Likes

ouch. maybe email and get a deal on a pack of something else

4 Likes

Want BOG beans badly; but too many bills coming up to jump on a $100 pack of beans :sob:

7 Likes

me too man, had 3 packs in the cart then i remembered i really hate sleeping on the couch

10 Likes

Couch? Get 4 packs, sleep on the futon. Get 5. Sleep on the porch.

11 Likes

I heard seedsherenow used the money from the auction to buy exclusive rights for BOG seeds… so they can price what ever they want…

2 Likes

I think 5 I’d be having a dirt nap out back , friends would be saying where did your husband go?

4 Likes

First time I could honestly say, he may be dead, but with BOG seeds in hand, he went to a better place, and he’s happier now.

2 Likes

As long as hes being fair to Mrs. BOG/The BOGs, I wont complain . . . Much . . . Did buy multiple SBT 6 packs . . . Ok. I’ll stop . . . In a bit . . .

1 Like

Lol wow yall really think seeds here now beans are fake. Hilarious

1 Like