Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

FUCK YES x 1000!!!

Edit: @Oldtimerunderground → I love bollywood SFX. :laughing:

7 Likes

Tagging along here @DougDawson
This is gonna be an awesome journey Brother.

7 Likes

Following the show

5 Likes

Lmaoo, yes. Perfect gif too. All the cars crashing are the members flooding the thread here :joy: can’t wait to see this one.

7 Likes

@DougDawson A great tribute to the man, the breeder, the Legend, and an original OGer.

4 Likes

Going to be fun to watch you do work bud.

4 Likes

sit
me taking my seat

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, even the seeds can feel the good vibes. You all are the best. So now I am also thinking about a second journal. Seems to me I have a tent for Sour Bubble, a tent for Sour Bubble males and a spare 2x4 tent. I think I will open a second journal to do a second BOG strain. I have a pack of Lifesaver and a brand new pack of Grape Punch. Now if I grow some Grape Punch and hit it with Sour Bubble pollen we got some Sour Grape. On the other hand if I hit Lifesaver with Sour Bubble pollen we got some Sour Lifesaver. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

27 Likes

Oh boy! I definitely need some of these, I’m afraid I can’t trust the one pack of BOG seeds I got :cry:

10 Likes

Well bud if all goes well you will get some with my compliments. Theses seeds you will not only be able to trust, you will be able to see exactly where they came from :slight_smile:

19 Likes

or grape lifesaver… if u open both :smiley:

6 Likes

“Grapesaver”

5 Likes

So let’s have a pole. What do you all think? Would you rather see some Sour Lifesaver or Sour Grape? I may just choose myself but can likely be swayed by the opinions of my Fellow OG’ers. So which do you prefer?

Sour Lifesaver or Sour Grape
  • Sour Lifesaver
  • Sour Grape

0 voters

17 Likes

LOL, perhaps one day. Right now I want to keep this true to BOG strains and those are both crosses the man himself made.

5 Likes

Oh also, I do hope you’ll be collecting pollen like before :laughing:. I’ve been using that ppp pollen on just about every plant I flip into bloom lately :joy:

9 Likes

Sour Lifesaver makes one think he/she is either out of breath or needs to inhale some sourness lol! my take on it!!

4 Likes

Yes sir, the isolation chamber is awaiting a couple strong males. If all goes well pollen will be collected.

8 Likes

Yeahhhhhh buddy! This party full?! It’s crowded in here but I’m definitely into this. Looks like you’ve got a killer set up. Let’s gooooooo!!

3 Likes

Do a couple life saver females and a couple grape lol

4 Likes

I mean you probably can’t miss with either option, but a sour lifesaver sounds particularly nice to me.

5 Likes