Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I got a pack of BOG’s Sweet and Sour Cindy. It’d be cool to get a “sour” line of BOG’s work going.

Also, I have a vigorous Sweet Cindy female I’m hoping to mom out and I’m happy to contribute to any project you’re working on.

8 Likes

Cheers to your germ rate! I hope it’s much much better than mine was! :beers:

Will have my chair pulled up for it too, thanks for letting us follow along ^^

4 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. Sweet and Sour Cindy, hmmmm. Now you got me thinking, lol.

2 Likes

I hope to have a solid LSD mother before the end of the year as well. Sour LSD :eyes: I’ll keep you updated :+1::+1:

3 Likes

That sounds great bud. This is what I got for BOG seeds.

Bogglegum, Sour Bubble, Sour Boggle, LSD, Lifesaver, Grape Punch and Sweet Cindy of original stock. And then member seeds of Sour Blutooth, Sour Strawberry and a Lifesaver x Sweet Cindy cross. I am thinking the next couple runs will be BOG, let’s see what we can do to keep these strains alive. I don’t know that my skill level is worthy of this collection but I am learning and will give my full effort.

29 Likes

Damn Doug you’ve got a good slice of the BOG catalog there man. That’s awesome! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

5 Likes

I’ve got a similar list and can help contribute some original stock Sweet n’ Sour Cindy, Sour Grape, and any keeper females I find as well. I’m planning on doing a large sour bubble run at some point next year to find a keeper.

9 Likes

That’s amazing man and super generous. I will file that away and let you know if I need anything. Many thanks.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Always a pleaseure to watch your seed runs, so I’ll pull up a chair. OG’ers are in for a treat :+1:

4 Likes

Got my butter popcorn ready and pulling up my chair.

3 Likes

Nice project! Will be watchin along here!

2 Likes

Damn, my vote made it 50/50…you can’t lose!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Parked, and watching!

3 Likes

That’s awesome man nice selection!! His son has taken the torch now a days, he exclusively sells his father’s works on seedsherenow.com , there’s some hacks ripping off bogs well earned name on I.g. don’t be fooled ppl he only sells on shn the rest are fakes words from bogs wife and son, James beans is super close w the family and is passionate the word gets around i.g. won’t shut down the fakes yet, but if we all report them they will get shut down.sorry for the long story just thought all should know. But daym I’d love me a pack of that sour bubble love me some lime Terps it’s been a while!

9 Likes

Knock it outta the park, Doug. Swing for the fences.

4 Likes

I really hope BOGs son does take up the mantle and keep his dads work going. Until then Doug seems like the perfect steward to keep things safe

4 Likes

Oh man, two BOG runs going on at he same time? Did you and Cadman plan this? Haha.

I love all the BOG swag you have Doug! Best of luck on your grow, I look forward to following along on this journey!

6 Likes

Nice dude! I have some F1s of this and will be following along as I don’t know much of this strain aside from what you’ve posted. All the best along the way my friend✌🏻

5 Likes