Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Thanks bud, just may get some seeds out of this run yet :wink:

4 Likes

Chuggin along nicely in there :+1:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Canadian Forrest bird watchers are reporting from Manitoba, multiple sightings of Bigfoot’s and Sasquatch’s on the move, campers are advised to leave a fatty outside their tents as this makes them leave your munchies alone.

20 Likes

That is so awesome.

3 Likes

Just a quick couple pics.

38 Likes

looking great DD. i love watching these BOG grows!

4 Likes

Rockin and rolling Doug, keep it up bud :v:t2:

1 Like

From my server, same video without YouTube adult restrictions. Much slower, 30 seconds to load.
http://heliosphear.space/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_2309.mov

13 Likes

I always thought that it would be a blast to attempt something like that. I haven’t explored any new artistic avenues in a while.
:thinking:

1 Like

Just downloaded it, that’s so cool I am at a loss for words.

2 Likes

Ok, upped their feed and put lights up to 50% Hopefully they like it.

34 Likes

Your BOG’s are beautiful! The picture in the bottom left corner in one of my most favorite, your work will be covered in the BOG 4 life OverGrow movie along with many others. BOG bud shots from OG’s along with their avatar stamped in the picture, the bonanza of green will also been in the movie and illustrated stories about BOG in the old school OG. @DougDawson please extend my apology to Mrs. DougD the release of the fifth element has been pushed to this weekend. If you could please post a picture in hi-res of your choice for background I will be most grateful, Thank you in advance. The BOG 4 life 4 strains grow starts in 10 days, Halloween, at midnight.

@MoBilly looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with a walk down a new artistic avenue

12 Likes

Looks to me like they liked it haha

How about this @Heliosphear ?

14 Likes

Nice @DougDawson !!! They’re charming! Damn wide leaves! Lovely! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Perfect, Thank you.

2 Likes

So 24 hours after new feed and light increase. Got a bit of taco action on the tall one, I think the temps got a bit high. Put the ac sensor back in the tent to take the edge off.

35 Likes

they’re looking really good.
bog-motion is better than no motion.

8 Likes

Attention campers, long hair Bigfoot sighting… seen riding with Mrs. DougD (LeLu) on her new stingray ATV.

Hope it gives ya’ll a Saturday morning smile.

17 Likes

All your art gives me a smile!!! Thanks @Heliosphear !!!

3 Likes