Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I had read that having replaceable probes is beneficial. Milwaukee makes one with replaceable probes that’s 30-40 bucks. Heard good about that brand. Always decent power tools. Thank you!

2 Likes

Buy the spares, you will eventually need them (& it will be a long weekend/holiday :smile: :vulcan_salute:)

Cheers
G

4 Likes

That’s good advice but just spent $130 I was not planning on spending so another $43.08 plus tax is not going to happen today but I will get one at some point.

3 Likes

So finally home and things are looking better. That tall one sure took a shit kicking but the new growth seems to be doing better and has stopped clawing. I figure trimming a few fans will make it pretty again but I don’t want to stress it more just yet. RH has dropped from 70% to 57% which is much better.

23 Likes

Lookin good Doug, lemme be the first to wish you a happy early birthday in THIS thread of yours :joy::v:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

2 Likes

it could be they need more root space. have you popped them out to see how the roots are looking?
i know gorilla bubble bx’s from tony need/like a lot of root space which is a sour bubble trait.

2 Likes

I have not. I changed the environment first. I don’t want to stress them any more if I don’t have to. I am not seeing root issues around the pot drain holes so it is likely not that but I will pop them out of their pots in a day or 2. They seem to be coming back fine right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well that’s good. it probably is best to let them recover before you go poking and prodding where the sun don’t shine.

3 Likes

I agree, all in all I am happy with their look today more than I was yesterday :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Under fed or ph issue

4 Likes

PH was 6 or 6.1 but I did order a new and better meter today. If it was PH it should have tanked them all since they are all fed from same bottle. I am prety sure they were being underfed so I over doubled their nutes. The one that was really bad was closest to the light. I think the combination of more light, over watering and really high RH was it’s downfall but after just a day it is coming back. RH dropped over 13% and I let the pot dry out. Also turned the light back down a bit. Time will tell.

7 Likes

Sounds like you got it figured the under fed was my first guess.

2 Likes

@DougDawson Man, these leaves are beautiful!!! Damn huge!@! Congrats!@! :sunglasses:
Now expect the ladies complaining it’s too dry!! :upside_down_face: :rofl: :scream: :confounded: :joy: :hugs: :pray:

2 Likes

So the moisture issues are gone, plants look a bit droopy but I let them dry out on purpose. Just fed and things are progressing. Tomorrow I will mix another batch of nutes and make sure the PH is perfect with my new meter.

27 Likes

In a few days they’ll be all happy again!
:v:

6 Likes

Another day, a bit lower on RH today which is great to see. I feel like these are turning around some now.

31 Likes

“He’s” perking back up there in the corner! Gonna be some Bushy Ole Girls

11 Likes

Righton! Looks like everything is bouncing back.

3 Likes

Defiantly bouncing back fine.

32 Likes