Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Hey bud, they are just over 5 weeks from soak. Temps were up near 30c and RH was around 70% and was causing issues. Now with some re routing of the duct work I have temps between 20c and 25c with an RH of around 53%. I don’t know what node they are on, I can check in a couple hours when lights come on. They are pretty short, this is my first run with this light and it is around 35 % to 40% now. It was at 50 for a couple days but the day after I turned it to 50% the tallest plant in the back started clawing and burning. Had to turn it back down. I must admit this Mars FC6500 seems to be a powerful beast. I will get back to you on nodes.

12 Likes

Much appreciated DougDawson!

5 Likes

So here we are with your daily pics. The plants have up to 8 nodes @Sasquatch , man the node spacing is tight. Wow look at that leaf.

(upload://l7yAeISHllc1RRTMO2MmJ8eXN73.jpeg)

34 Likes

those are definitely some healthy and happy plants you have there!

nice job!!

3 Likes

Beautiful @DougDawson !!! Mine are working on node 6, but temps were much lower than yours, definitely looking good!!!

My temps are more like ambient air 20celsius. No lung room yet….when my early 20s son moves on my game will up big time!!!

21 Likes

Damn Doug those are some big fans bud! Very nice!

4 Likes

Super nice leaves , looks like your going in the right direction !

3 Likes

Killing your son to help your plants. I admire your commitment.

9 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA! Brutally funny as my first thought reading this was: FERTILIZER!

How many mountain grow ops have bodies under them plants we’ll never know!

6 Likes

Total commitment!!! You know my motto @FiveGar , “No pain, no pain!”

6 Likes

Human blood is rich in iron. All about the micro nutrients.

1 Like

I once insulted someone by saying:

“You’re so useless you wouldn’t even count as a traveling meat sack of bone & blood meal!”

It didn’t translate.

2 Likes

Sorry folks, with Halloween it was a really busy night, pics will come tonight. Plants are doing fine.

5 Likes

So things are looking good and the plants are starting to take off. I am going to flip soon so I can keep them reasonably small.

37 Likes

I’m just now able to catch up from last Thursday! I’m glad the babies are putting on the foliage! Maybe the runt will be the gem!?:green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, that little runt is looking nice all things considered. It’s like it topped itself but not really. I will get some pics of the base. One of the side nodes took right over as the main, it’s quite interesting. Won’t have many bud sites but defiantly worth keeping around.

3 Likes

All I can imagine is one huge main cola! Btw, I as an American wanna say we suck for not going by the metric system… I have to pull out my conversion charts when you guys start giving specs!:joy: I’ve had weird mutations but not too many with the main stalk. Buds on fan leafs mostly.

3 Likes

I hear you on that. I still use lbs in many things but I hate Fahrenheit, it just makes no sense to my THC soaked brain. At least in Celsius 0 is the freezing point and they used water to come up with it. You know, the thing we have all over the world in our natural environment. When Fahrenheit created the scale for his measurement system he used a mixture of water, ice and ammonium chloride to come up with the freezing point. I never understood the thinking of creating a mix like that to determine the freezing point. Buy hey, that’s just my thinking.

8 Likes

Exactly @OGSince03 !
If I could develop a strain that could grow at 20° I’d be growing year round and be RICH!!!

3 Likes

I just learned something new! It always made sense to me that 0 should be freezing, that makes sense. What kills me is, what about salt water. It makes up the majority of our water and it freezes below 32f or 0c respectively. :thinking:
I give up!:joy:

Billy, you and a million others buddy! I have faith in you, there’s got to be a way!

4 Likes