Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

In case my like was too subtle. I am here… lurking.

Been psyched for this run since you started collecting up the BOG beans!

Do it like PPP!!!

Your buddy,
Dirtron

7 Likes

@Dirtron you back in action??

3 Likes

Yes I am back, but trying to cut a lower profile going forward…

7 Likes

I hear you. ** whispers ** welcome back!

4 Likes

There are going to be a lot of bastard PPP seeds floating around. I’ve hit a few myself.

2 Likes

I’m here bro, tuned in. Sour Bubble sounds awesome. If it’s the medicine that they say it is, I am all in!

5 Likes

Glad you could all join me. Heading for the lake for our last week of holidays and to celebrate our 32nd anniversary. Seeds will drop on my return. The poll is pretty darn close so I will have to decide if my second strain will be Grape Punch or lifesaver. Than just to give me more to think about @Derpterps mentioned Sweet Cindy. With the BOG Bubble males we could make Sweet and Sour Cindy, Sour Grape or Sour Lifesaver. Gonna have to debate this one in my head. These are all crosses from the man himself so would all be great. Sour Grape may just be the one as I have a brand new full pack of these so I would have enough beans left over to do a Grape Punch preservation. On the other hand these were just purchased on Seedsherenow so it may be wrong to do a Grape Punch run since it was the latest drop. So much to think about. Have a great day everyone.

32 Likes

BOG on :call_me_hand:t4:

8 Likes

Your making me Drool over here.

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary DD.
Hope the weather works for you.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, just lying outside by the fire, life is good.

24 Likes

Got the projector going I see. :dash: :dash: pass.

3 Likes

Is that the ranch you’re watching , looks like Ashton Kutcher(sp)

4 Likes

Oh BTW happy anniversary

4 Likes

Yeah, love my projectors. Yes, that’s the Ranch :slight_smile:

Thanks.bud

5 Likes

Got a 720p $35 like new one on ebay. Projects fine to a 120" screen. Kids love it. Im a cheap ass.

5 Likes

Hook up a cracked firestick to that and you’re golden

2 Likes

Nice man. My best one is 1080p and is 3D. I have a dozen projectors. I use them in my Halloween display. Many are units I repaired out of the scrap bin :slight_smile: my big screen is 13ft diagonal but too lazy to put it up tonight.

21 Likes

NOW Im ready for this run. You have my blessing, you may . . . proseed.

17 Likes

BOG BOG BOG… Doug Doug Doug lol

6 Likes