Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

are you keeping cuts of the males?

3 Likes

No, I got some plans and no more room. Sour Bubble and Grape Punch. Than Blue Kush and Lifestar. After that it’s Sweet and Sour Cindy. I can regrow these down the road and even have a few seeds left in the original pack.

8 Likes

Add me to to this list please :pray: :smiling_face:
I’ll happily accept & use BOG pollen on BOG plants & other crosses.

9 Likes

I would like to be considered for a bit of that magic dust when you get going. I have a couple strains i would like to cross with BOGs SB.

6 Likes

Of course you are on the list @BigMike55 and @CADMAN . If it is there you are welcome to it. I won’t promise anything until I have it in hand but when that happens you are good :wink: Be better shipping it in the colder weather too :crazy_face:

8 Likes

BadA$$ my friend, thank you.

4 Likes

Little baby bubbles are trucking along and showing signs of pre flower. Still can’t get over the leaves on the males.

40 Likes

Please keep me in mind for some pollen as well. I would love to cross it with my PTK cut and make some Piney Bubbles! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Those plants are ridiculous! Look at those leaves!!!

I have no doubt you can crush your current record of 100. Give me a holler if you are stuck at 99 :wink:

Now I gotta catch up on your grape thread!

5 Likes

Beauties! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

I can’t get over the Celsius/Fahrenheit thing, everytime I see your hygrometer my first reaction is “holy fuck it’s like 23 degrees in that tent!!” Then I see the little C and it makes sense :joy::joy::joy: plants look super great Doug!!

9 Likes

Damn those are some chonker leaves!

3 Likes

Lol, right! I’m gonna grab an extra meter and place it next to the other… one set °F and the other °C to ease the learning curve.

Looking good Doug!!!

Grow4th!!!

Woke up outta :heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Nice work, the plants look so perfect! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Looking great. Truly quintessential Kush look!

3 Likes

Wow some serious leaves on those, getting bigger every day!
If you do end up having enough pollen could I please be added to that wait-list?

3 Likes

Just keep an eye on the thread, you will see if a sign up goes up. I don’t like to put up lists till I have something in hand. It saves on disappointing people. There will also be a seed signup once I feel confident enough that we will have some seeds. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Are we there yet?! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Exactly how I did the DragonBlood Hashplant signup. That way if I didn’t get a good pile of seeds, no one is disappointed except me.

8 Likes

Yeah, same with my PPP run. I suppose I am just not confident enough to get ahead of this. One day I hope to be when I have developed some skills.

7 Likes