Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I love it, slight skunky notes, good head high. Than if you smoke enough you macrame yourself into your seat :slight_smile: This was my last harvest from my 4x4, it’s the Shiva Skunk and Maui Waui.

37 Likes

Really nice! Will definetly get pack once they start delivering here again.

2 Likes

:+1: Sign me up! :joy:

Kiddos look fantastic too btw! :beers:

11 Likes

That is a lot of testicular fortitude, right there!

5 Likes

a man of fine taste! I love maui too :yum:

was the shiva sensi’s?

3 Likes

Yeah, Sensi Seeds from Seedsman.

3 Likes

The Shiva had two totally different phenos. They are the 2 plants on the left. The 2 on the right are Maui Waui.

7 Likes

Wow, yeah, that one in the very left corner looks crazy - has that ‘aggressive’ kind of jurrasic park look to it!

5 Likes

Put me on the list for pollen @DougDawson ! Will have some Sour Bubble bean mommas that may need it in 6-7 weeks. Should know sex of my 4 very soon! Guessing 1 Male, Three Female by stature & structure.

23 Likes

Well, save some pollen for sure.
There’s so many BOG projects running and soon to run it’s a safe bet that some folks could use that pollen.
I vote for go for the seed production - trust BOG’s genetics…
{edit} we can always pick out the runts later :rofl:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

See Mobilly gets it!

4 Likes

I get the feeling the runt was just a result of damage from removing helmet. It is the only survivor from first batch. Will definitely be collecting pollen and it looks like full seed run is going to be the way to go. More seeds is better.

13 Likes

Hey there all you Sour Bubble followers, here is your nightly update. The 2 male Grape Punch have been culled and now there is plenty of room. Took a pic of the fan leaf on a different plant and it’s even bigger than the last pic. You could use those things as blankets, lol.

37 Likes

Looking absolutely luscious!

6 Likes

Thanks bud, they are a bit droopy but they were just thirsty. They will perk right back up.

8 Likes

@DougDawson… those leaves are the size of YETI HANDS!!!

@Yetigrows , please confirm.

6 Likes

Another week, week and a half, and those boys will start dumping.

5 Likes

Yeah brother, things going to start getting fun now :wink: All 3 males seem very similar with the same skunky type stem rub smell so gonna keep all 3 and collect all the pollen I can. Like the PPP I anticipate a shit ton of stellar crosses coming. Life is good.

13 Likes

the three males are beauties. looking like a great way to spread some bog genetics and sour bubble at that!
@Tonygreen haven’t you been looking for some sour bubble?

4 Likes

Yeah and being the BX3’s makes it that much more appealing from what I have read.

5 Likes