:wink:

5 Likes

Pistils and sacs? Or am I trippin?

13 Likes

That is what I see. :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe from when the lights cut on that day

2 Likes

Will have to take a better look at that when the lights go on.

4 Likes

:thinking: Looking back at a few pics, seems like all 3 males might have some hairy nuts.

5 Likes

Killing it @DougDawson!!! They’re looking amazing! Makes me wanna eat them leaves!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :fire: :pray: :hugs:

Btw, you should try and sautée some of those as you would with either Kale or Collard Greens!! No joking! :astonished: :flushed:

3 Likes

Sautee then what??? Eat it?

4 Likes

Now I anxiously await 7pm lights on. Argh

8 Likes

But wash’em first, please!!

3 Likes

Coming along nicely!

4 Likes

Well hell, this had been a miserable day and the hits keep coming. Here is a close up of each of the 3 males.

24 Likes

Well I dont get it, the plants seem healthy and their only stress was one day the lights didnt turn off. So what’s the consensus, all hermies? Hey @lefthandseeds , @ReikoX , @DannyTerpintine , @Purple-N-Hairy , @JohnnyPotseed , @Purple-N-Hairy , what do you think, should I just throw a match in there? Sorry to have to tag you all.

17 Likes

Boo, looks like 3 hermies!

1 Like

Yup - full blown male hermies. That’s heartbreaking, because those are some otherwise beautiful plants.

Yeah, you’ve gotta pull 'em right now. Hopefully they haven’t started dropping pollen yet, but even if they’ve started, you can still minimize the damage. If your plants are currently in the darkness of the light cycle, you’re still better off if you pull them immediately - because nothing good can come out of their existence.

12 Likes

yeah its rough. those are definitely herms.
under normal circumstances i’d say chuck them all, but these aren’t normal circumstances. i’d almost say make the seeds anyway with clear warnings just because it is sour bubble.
another way to make seeds would be to reverse all the females to make fem f2s.

9 Likes

IME male intersex and female intersex are often but not always linked. So it depends on how much you care to put effort into it.

If you are willing to grow them out, knowing that it is a possibility that you might just have to toss all the seeds in the end, then that’s what you need to decide.

16 Likes

Tough break… was hoping for a successful seed run @DougDawson

You certainly put in the time, work and love… hate to see this.

5 Likes