Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Well good afternoon OG, a Merry Christmas to you all. A quick update, 7 seeds in paper towel, 7 seeds have cracked open. It’s a Christmas miracle :slight_smile: Three small plants doing ok and 2 large ones looking good.

40 Likes

:santa: Pulling up a chair. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

This batch isn’t for the cat is it? lol
I know, basement. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

LOL, never again. It’s all good, in the end this will get done and seeds will go sailing out to OG. Fingers crossed that there are no more bumps in the road but if so, we shall deal with them. Merry Christmas brother.

Welcome to the show.

7 Likes

It’s Funny!
Yesterday I was in the bedroom on the computer. I had the door to the grow tent open cuz I was also in the process of watering.
I look around, and dam if Dusty (my cat) wasn’t up on her back legs and had her face stuck right in the middle of my Euterria plant. Little funcker! She had not been in there long enough to eat anything, luckily.

8 Likes

I know it isn’t your intention, but for those of us who ultimately have the opportunity to grow the beans that you harvest, the tale of how they came to be is going to be legendary. :laughing: :exploding_head:
People will argue about the origins of the “Overgrow Lineage” in the decades to come!

6 Likes

Just checking how they smelt she was gonna do a taste test when you caught here .

3 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have an inside cat. Good thing maybe. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @MoBilly :santa:

2 Likes

I hope yours was as nice as mine! We had the family from the swamps up here today. I hadn’t seen them in too long.
Louisiana is a long way from here.
Man it was a redneck party out here!

8 Likes

Doug! Santa must have an OG account and seen how good you’ve been this year bringing you a towel full of sprouted seeds like that

4 Likes

Digging the resin rails my friend. Great growing and Happy Holidays to everyone

HG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Santa has been good to me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They are great pack animals, they carry our lunches, water, fly rods etc and nimbly hike with us up Adirondack Mountain Trout waters, they eat as they travel. A friend has them and does take paying clients.

3 Likes

Is Danta Canadian Santa?

2 Likes

No it’s big fingers on cell phone for Santa :wink:

3 Likes

I was wondering if you were going for like a Dank Santa thing but then I realized the letters are next to each other. I still had to bust balls of course though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Of course, that’s half the fun :rofl:

4 Likes

So we got 2 really nice tap roots and the others just seemed to stall but I put them all in coco and will see how it goes. Fingers crossed. Tossed them in my 2x2 tent to keep the cat away :slight_smile:

22 Likes