Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
You bet it is.

4 Likes

Me being 28 crazy how many people my age have forgot what it would be like without stores

I don’t ever forget I try to stay ahead !

More and more I’m trying to become self sufficient

Ps Doug my cats get in my room every chance they get just got some cups knocked over myself ! Even had myself convinced I had bugs …come to find out it was my cat just nipping all the tips off haha doors shut now I know they all sit by the door and watch with a occasional sugar leaf treat for the cat and dog lol

4 Likes

OMBog! That sucks Doug, always forward tho right! Them budding girls got all the right stuff for sure!

My dog Lady caught herself one hell of a nice rabbit the other evening. Im proud of her, but not as much as she was for herself! Wife wouldnt have anything to do with it! Blood spots still on the Christmas tree skirt!

6 Likes

Goat is a great animal to have around. They are friendly, keep the grass trimmed, can be used for milk which can be made into cheese and in the end BBQ up real nice. Defiantly a go to critter.

6 Likes

Surprised mine are not out sunbathing

6 Likes

They eat poisin ivy tooo! Just ask the Mrs. She let one lick her face after a P.I. salad! Oh my what a mess that was!

7 Likes

What don’t they eat

5 Likes

Yikes, that sucks. I think I have the worst poison ivy story, it’s almost painful to even tell. Mainly due to all the laughter, lol

6 Likes

man, sorry to hear about the cat attack. The sensi sour bubbles are looking great though!

3 Likes

You may have to put plastic snakes around your plants to fend off the wild beast roaming your house :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Well here we grow again OG. 7 more seeds soaking.

rollercoaster-roller

26 Likes

Wait…you mean animal protein comes from somewhere other than the grocery store??? Mind blown!!!

4 Likes

They don’t eat a lot of things. Actually mine are fairly picky eaters. They do love the poison ivy though. You are correct about that.
That whole “goats will eat anything… not so much” :slight_smile:
That’s just TV stuff. lol

5 Likes

Huh??? You mean television lied???

3 Likes

Someone forgot to tell my goats that then, one ate my coat when I left it hanging within reach

6 Likes

My folks hire goatherders to clear their “back fourty “ and preserve their lake views…on another front, I am very fond of African Spicy Goat Stew…!!!

5 Likes

OMG the fuckin CAT! :open_mouth:

Holy crap you just can’t catch a break!! Sometimes it seems if it wasn’t for bad luck…would have no luck at all…

Well glad to hear you dropped some more seeds…

Keep your head up brotha!! :fist_right:

Brian(Alaskagrown)

8 Likes

Good on ya Doug. Can’t keep this dude down

2 Likes

Yeah, that was a kick to the nads for sure. Really glad I had half that pack you sent put aside. Tent set up again in my basement so this won’t happen again. Merry Christmas Brian.

Thanks brother, nothing to do but keep moving forward. Merry Christmas :santa:
images.jpeg-17

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too big guy. Hope Santa brings you some sprouts!

2 Likes