Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Yup, got the new bubblebag dude washing machine and an 8 bag set of bubblebag dude bags.

5 Likes

That’s awesome man, I found myself in the middle of hand paddling like my 6th or so wash this last go round thinking “I can see why those machines would be nice to have” :joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’s what got me, lol. I returned the bags I had already bought and for $80 more I got better bags and the washing machine which is the newer upgraded model. It was too good to pass up. I am likely going to change the hose before I run it but otherwise I am ready to go. The machine even reverses every so often so it turns the product in both directions which is pretty cool.

8 Likes

All this washing machine talk is fine and everything but what about my juicy fruit song?! Lol

I’ve been holding off on the ice water hash for some reason… really looking forward to getting set up tho. I keep thinking someone is going to develop a better machine.

4 Likes

LOL, what you didn’t hear me humming it?

1 Like

Sorry @NorthNorthNugs i should’ve taken a minute to appreciate!

2 Likes

That’s me! With the glasses. Notice how I sniff the gum as she pulls it from the pack. In Hollywood they call this “Grand standing”…

1 Like

That’s awesome :call_me_hand:t2::sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

This cold weather is really piling up the frost in your plants. Awesome job, Doug.

2 Likes

I did the frenchy mod too, was never able to completely seal the bottom part where the motor is. Don’t remember what size tube he recommended but it barely fitted for me and I had water dripping. Ended up giving it away :joy: way too much maintenance for me…

1 Like

I’ll say this, if you’re planning on pressing your resin once it’s dried I recently went on the hunt to find this guy:

Antique glass rolling pin, got the idea from a dude on IG, was using wine bottles before this, but pretty stoked to have this in the kit.

13 Likes

My dude you are a lifesaver I finally found it

6 Likes

I can finally do resin and make pie dough that doesn’t stick.I can bake and get baked.

4 Likes

You can also use a giant wine bottle. Plus you get a couple glasses of wine :wink:
…but that glass rolling pin is pretty cool!

I actually like to have 2 wine bottles. Keep one in hot water, as the first one starts to cool down - swap for a warmer one.

another little tip, Frenchy uses Cellophane Wrap to put his resin into before pressing.

5 Likes

Yea the only issue I found with the wine bottle I used was that it doesn’t press evenly with its curved neck, I end up with one edge of the patty thinner than the other side unless i rotate like 45 degrees after every roll of the bottle. Minor technical details overall, I’m sure you could find a different shaped wine bottle too, but i think I was just hyped to find one of these things on eBay after seeing it on some random IG post. I try to follow all of frenchy’s tech to a T though as best I can, what a shame that dude is no longer with us.

6 Likes

Just a quick update for you all.

42 Likes

Oh and just for fun do you all remember that sickly Grape Punch since we were recently speaking about hash? I could not do much with it, leaves were curling up and dying, tried flushing and did not do much, just didn’t like the nute levels I guess and I was not going to make separate nutes for one plant. That said I put it aside and kept it growing as ugly as she was. That whole plant is actually going to finish and I am going to make hash from it. I figure all it’s buds are going to end up in the Bubblegag Dude washing machine soon. I know she is pretty ugly looking but hopefully she makes good hash.

37 Likes

Looks good actually, who cares about the leafs.
I am sure it will make some good hash.

5 Likes

Popp’n pistils … that’s good! :+1:
It doesn’t have to win a beauty contest to be great smoke… :wink:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

take a video of that washer in action! let us hand paddlers know how green the grass is on the other side!!

8 Likes