Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Will do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Some more Sour Bubble heading for Coco :slight_smile:

30 Likes

that darker greenish blueish pheno looks killer! :heart_eyes: :fire: :seedling:

5 Likes

It really does, that’s the little runt that topped itself. I think I like it the best.

7 Likes

Couple up close shots for you, defiantly frost in the weather report :wink:

41 Likes

Oh ya better strap on the snow shoes.

6 Likes

@DougDawson
Ill take that seed busting out of there off your hands my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

But looking great i see some sticky fingers are in your near future

Happy growing
HG

6 Likes

I’d be running those frosty buds in the washing machine .

5 Likes

No, my first BOG strains and my first attempt at Bubble Hash. Going to put one full Grape Punch though the washer plus the trim but will be keeping those frosty buds for smoking. Well, I may just press some of them into rosin and use it for dabs and also vape carts :slight_smile: There will be BOG hash though.

21 Likes

Man those are looking nice. Your hitting this out of the park.

5 Likes

Looks like the tides are turning in your favor buddy! I hope you’re enjoying the run after all those starts and stops early on

4 Likes

Yes indeed, got 14 Sour Bubbles going right now aside from the mature ones. Once I harvest these in a week or two it’s back into seed production mode. While it’s had it’s ups and downs I chalk it all up to shit happens. Since I can’t undo the problems that have happened I just tried to learn from them. Now my seedlings are being started in their own tent to keep that killer cat away, lol.

16 Likes

They’re looking frosty :cold_face: !! Nice work.

6 Likes

I got lucky the other day and snagged this kit for 13$ at the hardware store. Not sure if its cat proof though…

6 Likes

I have a couple heat mats with controllers and a couple of those trays but as soon as they pop I take the dome off as it seems to hurt them more than help. Well at least that’s what I have noticed.

8 Likes

Mental note taken, TBH… I just wanted the heating mat. I’ll probably use the dome for clones

5 Likes

Might not be cat proof out of the box but nothing a piece of tape can’t solve :grin:

And man, Doug, I have this sour bubble and cherry white run scheduled after my skunk run I just started and seeing that tight and super frosty sour bubble mama is teasing me to no end haha

Everybody needs a sour bubble in their rotation. And you will make that possible! Bam :boom:

8 Likes

I’m glad to hear it brother, I gotta remind myself to enjoy the run sometimes, even if there are issues. Get so wrapped in making it all perfect I often forget to stop and smell the flowers! Super glad you got all these plants around you dude.

8 Likes

Thanks bud and you were a huge help. I felt so bad when the cat ate those seedlings that were gifted to me by Herbie and Brian. The extra seeds you provided really have assured a happy ending here so I am really appreciative. It’s the folks of OG that have been so great who have ensured this is going to be a success and I am looking forward to sending out seeds all around the community.

9 Likes

Thanks bud. With 14 going and the ability to plant more this is going to be awesome. There will be many seeds in the end to make up for all the issues and I get 2 Sour Bubble and 2 Grape Punch for smoke with a 3rd grape punch dedicated to making some hash :slight_smile:

7 Likes