Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Superb job my friend!!

Looks like you’re gonna have a nice amount of some killer smoke here soon…and a few seeds to play with too!

The remaining SB should love their new home and light…can’t wait see what phenotypes present themselves from the seeds I gifted you…anything from 1-4. Hopefully more BX3!

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

Can’t wait for this sour bubble seed redemption run! Love what you do Doug it’s great to be in a place where there’s others who show real hard working growers the respect they deserve. RIP BOG :alien:. Yo hope your road is smooth my friend.

5 Likes

Ok. I’mma hafta grow some-a dose. That first pic has me mesmerized. Huge leaves are soooo pretty.

4 Likes

Very nice! Those are some of the healthiest plants I’ve seen!! Very happy indeed! :metal:

6 Likes

I had no idea there was a wireless one. It’s tough enough to get a good shot just cause the slightest movement screws it up but having no tether could definitely help!

Those trich shots are pretty sexy too!

5 Likes

That’s the only way I can use mine.

1 Like

Same here.

There’s a sweet spot around 100-200x that’s somewhat forgiving but when you focus past that toward 800-1000x fuggetaboutit, i need that stability. I just use a stake and a spring clamp

1 Like

Don’t be surprised if they over look the stamps…
Trying to show indentation on card! Not a opened envelope !

Just a head up sir :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, new tent for redemption run set up with carbon filter. All that’s left is to set up lights and move plants.

24 Likes

Mo likeee!

6 Likes

get em Doug!!

2 Likes

How did you like this one? I’ve been interested in it.

2 Likes

You know me and FAT leaves. Beautiful, man!

2 Likes

Alright hubby might be getting me a 5x5 and am looking at the Mars. How do the welds in the corners look and is that 3 points of entry that I’m seeing?

2 Likes

Yes there are 3 points of entry. That said the openings on left and right dont go all the way to the ground so while they are a point of entry its not easy to step into in cramped quarters. As for the lights, both the FC 6500 and FC 8000 are constructed very well. I will throw up some pics for you in the next day or so if you like.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. As soon as my back feels better I will throw up the new light and we shall put the BOG Sour Bubble redemption seed run into full swing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome. Thank you

3 Likes

Well I tell you, if we are speaking of the SP 6500 than I would say yes. The light performed amazing so I have no issue recommending it nor would I be disappointed if I purchased it. As for the FC 8000, I honestly cannot say. I am impressed with their new line of bar lights but since I have not done a run under the 8000 yet I would not give it a positive review. It looks well built and I am guessing it will perform great going by the 6500 but will have to wait a few months before I would say yes or no for sure on it.

7 Likes

Legends never die, OG. Watch that reveg hit 'em like nobody’s business.

4 Likes