Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Now that’s SWEET!
:+1: :grin:

Beats the way I have to adjust by a ‘country mile’…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I love it. All out of likes but I hope to get my hands on some of these BOG seeds I never had the honor to run any but always admired from the sidelines. Best of luck on this preservation

2 Likes

No, I wanted to see what the plants did on their own. The small SB topped itself, lol. I didn’t even know that was a thing but apparently it is. After the first node there was just no vertical growth, there are pics back in the beginning. That little thing turned out so frosty I am looking forward to trying to get it to re veg.

Thanks bud, yeah it can be a pain, I do delete many of the bad shots so they certainly don’t all turn out perfect. I really should mount that thing like others have done.

5 Likes

Thanks bud. Yeah this would be over now had the darn males not all started throwing pistils and after they just started dropping pollen no less. There are seeds in this batch as I can see them but won’t be a ton of them. I got 13 Sour Bubble babies just waiting to go into the tent. Now my plan is to chop the current plants, take down the 4x4 and light to put up a 5x5 and new 800 watt light that I just got sent to me. While this will be the longest seed run in history and has had a few hiccups it will be completed. Sour Bubble seeds will be in the Spring Box for all.

13 Likes

You’re doing gods work my friend. The perseverance is greatly appreciated. So no sign up necessary you just have to be the required member level for the spring box?

1 Like

I keep this response I made for folks, it should explain.

There is no spring and fall box to sign up for but rather just individual CO-OP runs. The following is how this works.
Someone does a CO-OP seed run.
They create a sign up list and users sign up. This is for TL2 and TL3 members.
When seeds are done they are shipped to Sebring for distribution. There is a distributor for each country. Sebring distributes to the USA and also to the distributors in each country.
Twice a year around spring and fall a box is put together with seeds from each CO-OP run that was sent in.
Those who signed up provide addresses and pay a $2 to $2.50 per strain donation (this amount is due for each individual sign up), depending on location, as well as pay for the shipping cost to have items shipped to them.
Once paid the distributor packages all strains you have signed up for and ships them to you.

So there will be a Sour Bubble sign up sheet in my thread at some point. Sign up and you will get some :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Ah ok you’re waiting until you’re sure the run will be completed before setting up a sign up I’m guessing? I’ll definitely be following along with your BOG runs

3 Likes

Wow those are looking really great. Quite a journey this has been.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was about to go up when the males started throwing pistils but it will happen, just a matter of time.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see some stable male’s show themselves…I see thousands of seeds in your future my friend!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

I hate cluttering up another’s thread but here’s some useful info regarding shipping with coil-flips and non machinable letters…since it’s been discussed here.(I’ll start a specific thread for this as well)

Postage is currently changing and I’ve had a few returns that could not be delivered do too lack of postage!(Non-machiheable letters cost more postage)

You will be required to use these stamps specifically for non-machineable letters

Here they are

Alaskagrown

10 Likes

So it looks like this is the last time you will see these Sour Bubble. One last glimpse of them before they die :slight_smile: There are some seeds poking out so I imagine I will get a few but mostly just smokable bud.

38 Likes

gorgeous buds and structure! :heart_eyes: :100: :fire:

3 Likes

@DougDawson

have you smoked the sour bubble before?

3 Likes

Godspeed you black emperor! Hope it’s killer smoke Doug. Nicely grown bud! :v:t2:

2 Likes

No sir, have not smoked any BOG strains, looking forward to it though. Pop by this thread and put in your input to try to save the awesome little Sour Bubble :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i really like the looks of the shorter purple one. you’re keeping the seeds from each separate, right?

2 Likes

That’s the plan and you just reminded me that I had a bud from Grape Punch plant I will be making has from sitting in the cupboard drying. BOG Grape Punch on the way :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Oh by the way, all you wonderful OGers looking for some Sour Bubble seeds, keep watching. Here comes the Sour Bubble Redemption run which is about to begin :slight_smile: These babies are about to get their own brand new 5x5 tent and a new 800 Watt light to help them grow into a mountain of seeds for you all.

42 Likes

i would love to run some of those sour bubbles from that small purple one. let me know if/when you need testers.

5 Likes