Glad you got them. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can confirm that statement… :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Sourbubble is a personal favorite of mine, great work @DougDawson

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve never smoked it!

3 Likes

Me neither until now. Will give a full smoke report once they settle. Tried both plants and they are completely different. I really like them both but the little purple one is in the lead :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Well after trimming up the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch I am pretty happy I bought a trim bin. Managed to find 18 good looking seeds from the small purple Sour Bubble and 91 in the Larger one. Looks like there will be a bunch more when I start breaking the buds down to smoke. Pretty happy about that actually even though they came from hermie males I can’t help but think they still have the potential to grow some nice plants. Collected 3.5 grams or Kief from the bottom of the trim bin, pressed it with no heat in my dab press and smoked some last night. What a beautiful high with no harshness and great flavor.

31 Likes

Hell yea Doug. Can’t deny that some of the most famous and most potent cuts have come from bagseed, so pop those seeds for sure!

3 Likes

Im interested in the Male to female ratio of these and their tendency to herm or not! Perhaps the sequel to SB thread!

3 Likes

Well the SB redemption run is going so you should be able to get some data from that. There are 13 running now, with one unhappy seedling, so time will tell.

2 Likes

Oh, im checked in to your grow. Im referring to the new seeds from the hairy males. Just curious

2 Likes

Trim Bin is a little pricey until you see what it does for you. I press my kief, then with a lighter, warm it up a bit and press it again, solidly.
You will like that kief hash a lot better if you let it cure a bit. Much like you would buds. I love my Trim Bin.

6 Likes

Yeah, they do cost a bit @BigMike55 and I kept putting off buying one but really didn’t want any of this BOG goodness going to waste. I figure 1/8 out of it on it’s first use is pretty nice. That would have been wasted otherwise. It’s not only convenient but will pay for itself in no time. Pretty happy I picked it up. As for curing, if it lasts long enough I will give it a try but it’s pretty darn tasty already. When it came to pressing I just pressed it in my dab press, broke it in half, doubled it up and pressed it again. Turned out nice and solid.

8 Likes

You’re selling me on this tool Doug!

3 Likes

I can see that. After using one for the first time I can say that it was worth it to me and I won’t go back to not using it. Next step is to try making bubble hash for the first time. Still want to change the hose on the washing machine first but other than that I am ready to make and attempt at it. BOG hash, mmmmmm, cant wait to try it.

6 Likes

stoked to hear how that process goes! i just ordered a 110 screen to try dry sifting whatever gets left from the seed run im currently doing, will be cool to compare pressed dry sift to the pressed ice water hash ive made

2 Likes

Yeah, that trim bin worked great. When you zoom in you really don’t see any plant matter.

16 Likes

yea man that looks pretty clean! did you have some of it sticking in random corners because of the static charge? that shit drives me nuts with my trim bin, if you can find unscented dryer sheets i think they’d take the charge out and keep it from happening. havent tried it myself yet

3 Likes

Now that you mention it yes, it was a little maddening, lol. You move the pile and it keeps jumping all over the place. I was reading about the dryer sheet hack, just have not tried it as I didn’t really notice the issue till I was done. The amount lost was minor but I do agree its a pain.

4 Likes

@DougDawson got my microscope. Shit is awesome

15 Likes

Very cool, nice pic :slight_smile:

1 Like