Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I didn’t realize how much was already cloudy. Thank you for putting me on to this one.

2 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it, always a pleasure to share knowledge.

3 Likes

Yea man, you get to the point where you’re about to have the sum’bitch clean and then there’s this little pile that wants to jump around on you, it’ll drive whatever degree of OCD you have in you crazy trying to get it all!

1 Like

I am gonna try that dryer sheet deal. I have a good pint jar full of sticky goodness that need to be pressed. I need a form of some kind tho. Right now, I make a little envelope with some parchment and squash the heck out of it in a vise.

4 Likes

Have you thought about one of these @BigMike55 ?

7 Likes

Yes I have. Just have not pulled the trigger.

1 Like

You can go this route with it too:

The hot/boiling water decarbs it a little bit, and if you let it age for while you get really deep hashy flavors and nice warm effects. Final product will likely just be darker if it’s just kief from trimming but I’ve been really enjoying this style of hash lately. :v:t2:

14 Likes

I just watched that video again the other day. I’ve got a jar of mixed trim bin kief I want to try this method on.

8 Likes

I still think the hash actually turned out great just pressing it in my rosin press. Probably could have been even better if I turned on the heat a very small amount. This is my little rig, won’t do a ton at a time but it works for my personal use.

15 Likes

That’s awesome Doug! What’d that set you back if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Scored it delivered by the guy for $300 Cad :slight_smile: They are $300 US on the site but have been out of stock forever. I scored it at just the right time.

5 Likes

That’s a killer deal!

2 Likes

Good morning @DougDawson i hope this post finds you well and in good spirits, went thru your thread today… this was the result. :sunglasses: Have a great day.

17 Likes

Wow man, that is an absolute trip. Really cool brother, thanks. If I was not having a great day you certainly made it one.

7 Likes

Yeah that was awesome! Very nice work! I gotta watch that again! Haha!
Peace

6 Likes

Awesome vid!

6 Likes

Awwww yyeeeaaahhh!! Another hit from @Heliosphear :fist: :hugs: :heart:

5 Likes

Great video! It inspired me to try it with a gram of grinder kief to make a mini ball.

23 Likes

Come on guys LMAO …

4 Likes

Those last 2 pictures look eerily similar to BOGs picture he uses on the seed bank sites.

21 Likes