Sour Bubble Pollen up for grabs

Very cool bud, good luck with your crosses.

3 Likes

@DougDawson

Pollen landed safely!:+1: Thanks buddy! :pray:

:robot:

3 Likes

Fantastic, glad it made it bud, happy growing.

2 Likes

@DougDawson Pollen made it safely to Northern California! Thanks man!

1 Like

Very cool, hope it creates something really nice for you bud.

2 Likes

It has arrived over the ocean
One part will be shared. You made a few good people realy happy.
A huge greeting from all of us @DougDawson

4 Likes

Fantastic bud, happy growing :v:

2 Likes

@DougDawson , if this was to open again , I would like to try some of this pollen.

I haven’t given anything but believe I could mix some sort of seed up in the future.

Thank you

2 Likes

just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for the pollen @DougDawson, it arrived in fine shape in today’s mail. much appreciated. now if I can get me a female or 3 going again, I’ll paint a bloom or five and see how she do.

regards,

3 Likes

Looks like they had the time of their lives :laughing: despite the long distance relationship

4 Likes

Haha idk why but that made me think of this

Shout-out @DougDawson for making the long distance connections ha

2 Likes

good morning @DougDawson your magic pixie dust (or should i say troll first package from you that little sticker is great <<like a kid a christmas) landed safely this morning

just off to dust a couple of lowers on my E.S.B hopefully making a recently lost legends mix of OT1 and BOG
if all goes well i’ll wing ya a pack :green_heart:

thanx man keeping males is a nightmare for me :grimacing:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

~lime~

edit: just tried to get a pic cam battery dead charging know :smiley:

edit pt2: also how would you suggest keeping it for a couple of weeks so i can also hit a few more lovleys
would spliting it up and keeping some in the fridge ok? thanx man

1 Like

battery is charged :wink:

not the greatest pics 4 small buds dusted and returned on the ESB :star_struck: :nerd_face: :star_struck:

thanx again dd

~lime~

4 Likes

Glad it made it safe, you are most welcome.

LOL, well when it’s meant to be it’s meant to be :slight_smile:

Fantastic, best of luck with it. Hope if makes something really cool for you.

6 Likes

Got your pollen last wk Doug! Thanks again bud. I’m going to dust a branch of my Sour Diesel x Sweet Skunk from Chimera later this summer. I think that will be a nice little match for it. Got her vegging now outside and she already stinks!

2 Likes

Sounds great man, hope it goes well for you.

1 Like

My plant sperm made it!! I hope it hasn’t been killed off by the heat lol what strains do you guys think this would pair nicely with? I still have about 3-4 weeks before I can pop anything but im already planning ahead lol I don’t want this to be wasted!

3 Likes

I would think some kind of bubblegum strain would be amazing with it. Glad it made it bud.

2 Likes

Do you have a pic of a female out of these? Can you tell me anything about the smell? I’ll have to look and see what all I have, not sure about bubblegum in regs. Maybe an indiana bubblegum cross from nug life? But I’ll have to investigate my stash of beans before I know for sure.

1 Like

@DougDawson i got the gold, that came quick my friend. hope your well and many thanks again

1 Like