Spare a few beans suited for northern scandinavia?

Lol crazy right :crazy_face:. I remember being nervous to even play a dibs type game at first. Then when I got free seeds I didn’t want to try again for a long time so as not to be seen as a leach. Some folks are shameless.

19 Likes

Seems like so many new accounts lately making first posts about seeds. Think I’ll make my giveaways TL2 and up from now on.

21 Likes

The site deffo got a name now for free seeds

11 Likes

Join by date is my go to. Usually 2-3 months. I should have an idea who somebody is by then. If you’re an obvious leach don’t play my games. You won’t win :wink:

16 Likes

I didn’t sign up for anything for almost a year silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: me

13 Likes

Hi @Comatose and welcome to OG!

This is a very friendly and generous community but like most does have a little bit of a settling in period before the gas pedal gets pressed (like growing auto flowers! :hugs: )

Take a moment to introduce yourself here on the Welcome to OG thread:

Look around and see all the awesomeness that can be learned, and please do interact by commenting and sharing your wealth of knowledge.

For example, have you considered starting a thread such as: "Growing in Northern Scandinavia; this is the kind of thread that could really get moving due to the trials involved in growing in such a climate!

I’m “only” in Canada (43N, similar to Georgia) and it’s a challenge some years. For example, getting into Sept is easy, Sept-Oct = issues start due to climate, and Oct+ = total fuckery without the right genetics or set-up!

I can’t be the only one here that’d want to read on even HOW in the land of cloudberries!

As far as the trading/dibs go, it’ will come but I must warn you out of :heart: that due to a pile of entitled redditer’s that showed up here a few months back THERE IS A LOT MORE CAUTION for giving away beans to those that are not activly apart of the community. :+1:

I waited a few months before asking for a trade or free seeds and in that time LEARNED SO MUCH it’s rather insane. Buy the time I thought about asking I realized my “nug count” (green dots next to user name) was rather high just from my participation!

More nugs = more active the user = safe to assume trade/info is legit (not that I’ve ever come across anyone here spreading false info… without getting flagged asap!)

Anyways, I now have more genetics than I can grow and have given away almost as many.

Bottom line new friend:

:hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

My strain Disgust-O! Flowers out in 30 days or so. Id be happy to send you some to try out there.

9 Likes

A month? For real? That’s faaaaast as fuck for a finisher

1 Like

This is your first and only post, feel free to reach out to me after you have participated in the forum some. Otherwise please check out the reccomend seed bank thread to help with your needs.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Comatose

Just like everyone here said before, it’s a great place and within in time you’ll be swimming in seeds. Just be a part of the community and the community will take care of you,

Give and take.

When it comes to some auto flowers you have a lot to choose from.

Some Swedish sites and even Danish site

150 Danish for 13 seeds is a great deal.

Seed heaven is one of those places

Nordic seeds also

Once again welcome to a great place and do look around, there’s lot of good information to gain from OG

Btw do send me an addy and I’ll send you some leftover autos I have as a fellow northern

13 Likes

30 days !! That sound amazing for a outdoor grow :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Wasup dude

6 Likes

I did one when there was one for newbies shortly after I joined

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Comatose!

I knew I’d find a belly laugh in this thread…

4 Likes

3 Likes

I couldn’t figure out how to pay at Nordic seeds, they have an early one I’d try. Danish Gold ( Danish passion x Guerilla Gold) Hybrids from Hell. The Guerilla Gold I grew was done by the end of August. Big chunky buds with a hashy flavor.

1 Like

I have several beans left from Hybrids from hell like monk, danish pot, guerilla gold, hashplant. I made a few crossings and repro’s too. If anyone’s interested for a trade hit me up!

1 Like

Maybe start a separate thread of your own @Stinky instead of using Comatoses thread. listing what you have to trade and what you would like in return. :grin:

2 Likes

There is a seed trading moderated thread, I’d be happy to see if I have something to trade for the Guerilla gold.