Specializing in hot peppers

Do any of you guys run peepers year round indoors?

5 Likes

I think those are orange habaneros :fire: Or possibly the Hawaiian heirlooms from @cannabissequoia.

6 Likes

Looks like an orange version of the ghost :man_shrugging::sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I just started some that Iā€™ll post pictures of pretty soon. Theyā€™re just little sprouts though, so thereā€™s not much to see yet.

2 Likes

Yeah! Iā€™ve been thinking about making a 3x3 to run peppers in the winter but never ran them indoors or under leds so not sure what to expect. So I look forward to see how the grow turns out.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t grown them yet, but I bet theyā€™ll do great. Iā€™ve read that they like it not too hot or cold, so they should like a tent!

Iā€™ve got a bunch of different types from white hot seeds: scotch bonnet, shishito, ghostly jalapeƱo, aji lemon, sugar rush peach, chocolate habanero and naga smooky.

4 Likes

Conjoined twins!

14 Likes

My favorite time of year for peppers, fall harvest!
I like to dehydrate them for long term storage. Some pics:

22 Likes

Hot news?

8 Likes

Scotch bonnet, chocolate habanero, fatalii, chocolate ghost and ā€¦reaper?

1 Scotch bonnet yes
2 Reapers yes
The yellows are called Devils tongue
1 brown Trinidad scorpion
3 other browns - Leviathan pepper :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

Saw in the news Pepper X is the new record holder for heatā€¦ I think it said 3x a Carolina Reaper

:clap:

4 Likes

Yer kidding, lol!

2 Likes
4 Likes

The dude is an inspiration to a grower :sweat_smile: :fire:

Wish heā€™d mess with some weed is allā€¦

3 Likes

I was laughing cause I posted that a few post before you did. Iā€™m always amazed how few of the posts in threads folks actually read!

How do you know he doesnā€™t? Heā€™s been in the pokey!

3 Likes

Nice peppers

Well someone dethroned my state namesake
The reaper Will be back
Lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll stick with the Carolina Reaper. Plenty hot enough for me, and it has a flavor no other pepper has and a beautiful deep red color. My favorite :hot_pepper:
Pepper X is a nasty looking ugly pepper but Iā€™m sure some people will enjoy it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

NC or SC? Met Ed at his shop, heā€™s a pretty cool dudeā€¦ just likes hot stuff :slight_smile: Iā€™ll bet he comes up with something even hotter just to do itā€¦ I ainā€™t touching it :hot_face:

4 Likes