My/your Tobacco grow

Don’t know where else I could put this so here it is. My 1st attempt at Tobacco. Y’all can clog this thread with tobacco grows of your own if you want to.

37 Likes

Have never tried but have been curious will be following for sure :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ve wanted to try growing tobacco for so long now and always forget to get seeds by the time it’s spring. Is it easy to grow? How will you cure it?

I’m really curious what pure unadulterated tobacco is like without all the added crap in cigarettes.

11 Likes

I’m not sure , but are the leaves in the first pic the makings of Bongholios finest blunt wraps?

• Bongholio- a registered trademark. IN MY HEAD!
7 Likes

Interesting!!! I’ve always been curious.

Pulls up a chair

3 Likes

YES , VERY! If you can keep dogs and chickens out of the garden

6 Likes

Sweet! Smoke any yet?

I grew 6 plants on my dining room table by a window. Barely any fertilizer or care at all. I dudnt know to pluck the parts that create seeds so I have billions… somewhere. @beacher If I can find them ill give a bunch away lol

8 Likes

I smoked a small… joint? Ciggarette? While driving. My fuck, hardest tobscco rush I’ve felt in forever. It was dangerous lol

13 Likes

Lol ya if you roll cigarette tobacco like a doob or smoke it in a pipe you get a huge headrush. What strain of tobacco was it?

3 Likes

One was “del gold” the other was “50 000 year old rustica” the rustica was super strong stuff. But as far as I know they all had an orgy so there will be multiple combos

Both bought on amazon

7 Likes

I have no idea.
I’m just gonna dry and smoke. Alone r as a wrap. Don’t know that either yet. How to keep, when to keep to make it a wrap

1 Like

I

I had 2 more bigger leaves drying outside with this one. I can’t find them now! Damn chickens need to go get a job and support their own damn habits
I was going to smoke a big cigar of it, now looks like a pinner.
So if a little of the leaf is still green, would that make it a menthol? Excuse me, I just smoked some MTF. PUTTING MY FOAM HELMENT BACK ON ,LOOKING FOR A WINDOW TO LICK.

6 Likes

IF YOUR A GIVING , ILL BE A TAKING
Somebody gave me three of the puniest. Not wanting to grow. I was very happy. I heard they are asexual I guess, they seed their self, I don’t really know. didnt know Amazon sold them either. Will have to check that out!.

3 Likes

Theyre buried in the storage room… but i know I’ve seen them in the last month or so… so there’s hope lol

3 Likes

as far as curing… its s long intense process to do it “right” and to the standards we are used to from the store. I just hung it in a dark closet and forgot about it. I never smoked juch because I was “quitting smoking” then gave it to @Weedstruck who gave it to his grandpa. I guess he really liked it lol

5 Likes

This will be my 1ST attempt at a tobacco mixed with MATANUSKA THUNDER FUCK

And some Santa Maria Planck

Nope. Didn’t turn out so good, probably. Just wrap a J💎B 1.25 around it. Then it’s my turn to drive the bus!
May I suggest all riders please put your foam helmets on and find a extra sticky window to lick.

12 Likes

Lovely! I’ve never grown it but maybe next season.

Let us know how she smokes!

1 Like

@Foreigner, duuuuude , I used to listen to you, bought a cple albums, went to a cple of your shows even! Soooo coooool !!!
(I bet y’all thought I wasn’t really going to drive the bus)
Naw, but seriously , bout an hour from now I’ll let you know when I can type again. The mtf is a MUTHA F’r!

2 Likes

grew some virginia smoking tobacco. plant was 6ft tall. harvested 15 huge leafs from it. dried for 60 days. made some smooth smoke. much better than bagged tobacco . if someone wants some seed i have many thousands.

14 Likes

need a proper cure . google it.

3 Likes