Spencer's Legacy Seeds

I remember smoking some northern lights x bigbud back in the early 2000s it was :fire: wonder if this is the same stuff

3 Likes

I will take that and leave

Vvvv Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x 91 Hashplant Fems , Steve Lemme og x white cherry truffle fems. Vvvv

5 Likes

@Hashpants had a great idea. I’ve been hogging up/bogging down the Take/Leave page with Spencer’s seeds. It would make so much more sense to distribute here. So any of you that want: Vvvv 10 of pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x Euphoria and 10 of March 2002 Joker A x Jordon B, Just reply Vvvv “and what ever you have a ton of and want to trade, I love variety” vvvV. Then send me a PM so we can swap addys.

11 Likes

I think it’s awesome to see you sharing your friends seeds. I’m sure he’s proud to call you a friend too. A lot of his work, time, and energy went into their creation. It’s all such a sacred thing! It would be so great to see some elite keeper plants come from these being shared across the community. Something that would keep your genius friend Spencer’s memory alive in the hearts and minds of others for eons. Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Seriously…me too, lol.:yum:

@tracker, you been over here? Good place to throw some of your work around if you see something you like. :wink:

I think it’s still

5 Likes

Did I just respond on the wrong thread?
How tf that happen?
Welp, whatever. :rofl:

Here’s where it shoulda been.

9 Likes

You have any preference or you just want to increase your genetic diversity?
Vvv early Iranian f2

5 Likes

I have tried over a hundred strains and liked every one. My favorites keep changing. That sounds exciting. @Emeraldgreen

5 Likes

I’m running low on most of the different strains. From now on, just pick which ones you want and we can trade in smaller quantities of three per strain, looking for variety over quantity. I would prefer fems since I can only grow four at a time. My mother always told me “if you want mail, you need to send mail” haha. Just PM me.

12 Likes

@HappyTrees23s has a way to get 50 year old seeds to germinate. Techniques for The Germination of Older Seeds - #154 by HappyTrees23s

7 Likes

Dropped the 3 “Jordon D x Jordon B” in water with a little hydrogen peroxide.

8 Likes

Thank you @Scarlyle that was an amazing offer of seeds you made - and they arrived safe and sound today. I will update when I get them soaking. :two_hearts:

13 Likes

We’ll see how they do getting out of the soil, but 3/3 “Jordon D x Jordon B” had nice looking tails today, so I planted them.

17 Likes

Naming for future listing on https://en.seedfinder.eu/database/strains/

Spencer’s Gift; 2002 (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria)

Spencer’s Crystal; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Super Crystal) x (Euphoria)

Spencer’s Bud; pre 2005 (Northern Lights x Big Bud) x (Euphoria)

Spencer’s Best; 2002 (Jordan D) x (Jordan B)

Spencer’s Blueberry; 2002 (Jordan E) x (Jordan B)

Spencer’s Joker A; 2002 (Joker A) x (Jordan B)

Spencer’s Joker C; 2002 (Joker C) x (Jordan B)

Spencer’s Jordan G; 2002 (Jordan G) x (Jordan B)

Spencer’s 2001 Euphoria; (20% germination)

Spencer’s 2004 Euphoria

16 Likes

Very cool @Scarlyle! Happy to see the lineage of our era being preserved and lots of fun. How is everyone doing with germination? I will pop a few soon, but was waiting to hear how viable they are. I usually just put the seed in slightly wet coco and wait and almost everything pops. (if not too dry in the room). I will try one of the other methods if these are a little trickier to get going.

Starting with the (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria)

7 Likes

Germination is still at 100% 25 times so far.

10 Likes

That northernern lights cross super crystal x euphoria sounds amazing.

7 Likes

The three I soaked (Jordan D x Jordan B) germinated quite quickly, and all three are above soil (one hasn’t shed it’s shell yet).

17 Likes

Wonderfull to see old stashes inherited and with excellent germ rates :seedling:

Pm sent @scarlyle

9 Likes

Thanks for the trade. I got the better end. I have some seeds I am making now. I will ship them in a few months.

13 Likes