Spots on the plant, what is it?

Hello I like the all organic way of going about things, so what is an organic way of treating this.

3 Likes

Can you post a photo?

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to upload photos to Overgrow (from phone, tablet or desktop)

sorry if I can’t post a link but there’s a few diagnosis “guides” around the site, like for nutrient deficiencies etc. :mag:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

Other than these spots, the plant is looking fantastic under a marshydrop ts1000 with Roots Organics and some Canna CoCo Coir

5 Likes

Doesnt really look like pests and I’m sure you’ve looked them over so it’s likely something environmental or nutritional.

Honestly that is so minor that I wouldnt make any immediate adjustments but if anything she might be a little hungry based on the 2nd pic. Shes a nice looking plant too!

3 Likes

Yeah i think it may have been the transplant, it was in need of a transplant and i may have done it a little late. Also there is some Fungus Gnats I sometimes see them sometimes don’t but what is a healthy natural way to get rid of these pest? And by hungry do you mean Water? Or nutrients? And thanks! Her name is Unbroken Chain a cross between Gorilla Glue #4 x 3 Gorillas bred by MyCotek

2 Likes

I’d be curious to know the pH of your water and how long it takes the pots to dry out.

But I agree with @TrevorLahey, it looks quite minor.

3 Likes

Looks like a very minor calcium deficiency to me, as well as a VERY minor magnesium deficiency. Definitely nothing to sweat about.

What medium are you in… soil or coco?

Edit: oh Coco…that makes it more likely I’m right. Try adding a small amount (100ppm) of cal mag to your next feeding. You may want to lower the strength of your base nutes a bit.

5 Likes

Up calcium brother, give her a feed! A foliar feed of a mild cal-mag solution should help in the mean time while her roots are sucking it up.

Because you are in coco you will have to supplement cal-mag pretty much every feeding :thumbsup:

6 Likes

:+1:

Make sure your calcium ppms are around half to 2/3rds of your potassium ppm in Coco.

3 Likes

You may find this helpful in the future.

8 Likes

I actually do not know the PH level, any tool youd recommend to test for PH levels? And I am not too sure about that but I’ll take note of how long it takes to dry. What type of schedule for water do you do? I’m new to this so I currently water it like every 3 days but very little water like most half a cup.

1 Like

A pH pen can be found on amazon for quite cheap.

What I try to do is match the plant to the size of the pot to prevent over and underwatering. I like my pots to dry out in 3/4 days and it really decpends on the size of the pot relative to the plant.

2 Likes

This is really cool, if you’d like to share website or books you know of id be interested to learn more about the Anatomy of Cannabis, and how it works

Check out this thread:

3 Likes

https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/marijuana-growing-guide/nutrient-deficiencies-and-excesses-in-cannabis/?fbclid=IwAR32Nr64baZNfu2LbgffvzK5n8QjafXBuOTEuF5vKnVXZ01kPhk7pxp-VVU

Get reading son!!

4 Likes

you are growing in coco?
pot size?
drippers or hand watering?

I am running a drain to waste system in coco with 5 gallon airpots. they get 3 feedings a day in flower and 2 in veg. I also run drip clean to help with build ups in the root zone.
First thing get a ph pen, if you can afford it get a good name one like blue lab. Once you have that you can monitor your run off and learn a lot
Happy growing bro

4 Likes