Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

I think option b is for Canadians but I could be wrong, Gpas sent me a msg a wile back an told me what group I was in.

1 Like

$6.00. the $11.00 option was from last run due to the number of strains included

3 Likes

Canadians don’t use his site for Co-op stuff. There were 2 prices last box as we were catching up and some had too much to fit the $6 shipping option.

8 Likes

Sorry Doug I don’t know. Thank you tho, I can’t wait to try the blue kush u remade.

2 Likes

No worries at all. Hope the Blue Kush grow well for you. I have a guy documenting a grow with the Blue Kush and got 100% germ rates on a 10 pack. Plants are growing well so hopefully you have the same experience.

9 Likes

When I started getting older and a bit forgetful I was writing down my passwords in case I forgot them. The wife saw this and said it’s a big security no-no in case someone got hold of the password list.

So now I just changed all my passwords to the word “___” so in case I forget the prompt “Your password is ___” reminds me what my password it.

3 Likes

I’d have loved to be a mouse in that room when you had to explain that to your hubby :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I forgot to say Thank You to @Sebring for your kindness in supporting this OG seedrun US distribution!
And of course everyone who made possible this global event!
I know of @DougDawson and @G-paS and there are many other great folks involved.

8 Likes

Ok peeps. I just paid using a green dot card using the routing and account number found in the settings section. This maybe a viable option for us who don’t want to tie anything to our main checking.:crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

I havnt checked the site recently, but in the past I used a prepaid Visa from wally world.
I would just add 30-40 bucks on it with cash, and use that to pay on the site.
Its a decent way to stay anonymous, if that’s what you were concerned about. I know it makes me feel better.

1 Like

So you just enter routing number and account number and how much $ and the site does the rest? Because I can’t find an echeck option in my PayPal app so idk if it’s going to work @HappyTrees23s

Firefox uses lockwise. Password manager if you don’t like google password manager. I use both. Lockwise is my go too.

To use a pre-paid card ?
You just load some money on one from the store. PAY BY CASH
Then go on the site and use it just like a credit card.
At least that’s what I was able to do in the past. I havnt looked to see if that is still a valid option.
But that was the easiest and safest way I was able to pay before without a bank account.

Probably for your own protection man.

2 Likes

unfortunately that won’t be possible any more as the site currently cannot receive any kind of credit card payment.

2 Likes

Oh damn…:no_mouth:
Well now I see the issue…
I gotta figure something out too now.

1 Like

The co-op group is still discussing other potential options.

In the meantime, there is no pressure on anyone signed up for seed runs who is uncomfortable with these donation options.

Hopefully another option will be put in place by sebring and our distributors, so there is no rush.

And if no other options are available, it’s ok for people to back out if they are not comfortable using their personal and financial information to make the donation.

13 Likes

Yeah I don’t have PayPal or any bank accounts. Hmmm… Okay well Ill look for any kind of updates in the future while I try to figure something out here.

2 Likes

I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, so if this isn’t allowed, I completely understand and I will take this down.

Ok, So i have had a couple people ask if i would take cash and take care of the purchase via eCheck. I have no issues in doing so. Provided you send with tracking information (For both our sakes). In the off-chance your mail is lost, I hold no responsibility. I understand this wont be a solution for everyone, but the offer still stands.

21 Likes

I’m in. Keybank Smart Checking for the win. No fees at all and minumum $10 to open. But no minimum balance to maintain. It can be done online pretty easy. Just fund it with what you need to spend. :slight_smile:

Discussion is a good thing!

10 Likes