SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Thanks a lot. Sounds delicious, I think I’ll give it a try. At least I’ll find out if the seeds are viable at all. :seedling:

6 Likes

My seeds just arrived today all safe and sound. Thank you again @HolyAngel for doing all of this. :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Alright I think that’s just about it.

Waiting on two people to acquire safe addresses (no rush!)

Have not heard back from 6 people.

Everyone else, 142 members, have been shipped as of right now :+1:

34 Likes

Man! Take a deep breath… now take that bong rip lol
I cant wait to have the feeling of accomplishment and reward of knowing you provided so many others with something special, that you must be feeling right now.
Again, well done!
Good vibes and gratitude!

16 Likes

@HolyAngel you have done an awesome job, and service to this community. Great genetics, skillful grow, and a community service attitude on top of it all.

22 Likes

All distributed within almost a week? Impressive and well done. Thank you again.

10 Likes

Eh, two weeks technically. I sent out all the international orders the first week along with the first 20 or so US members on the TL3 list. Then the last 80-ish people this week ^^

Been a bit rough :sweat_smile: Had a few people ask if I was sending out wedding invites :joy: but wanted to just get it done and out of the way. Not just have the packs sitting here in my seed fridge. Need the room to make more seeds! :wink:

25 Likes

@TeamOG this user deserves an overgrower badge. This should qualify as a seed run.

25 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

6 Likes

Nice, just got the badge! Thanks for reaching out bro :sweat_smile:

Now to wait for the rest of the mail to be delivered and get to seeing some beautiful (hopefully) pain-relieving plants in here :yum:

21 Likes

Let’s give this guy a harrumph!

11 Likes

I do have a couple I found in the first 20 beans popped. I’ve been slacking on the feed lately so they look a bit rough but they’re checking the boxes so far. This is one of the girls that smells like the mom, at 21 days into flower.

Stacking very nicely for barely 3 weeks in. Frost is coming in too. She’s got a fat stem, solid branches with good internode spacing. I’m not expecting to need to support much, if at all. I found a matching boy I’m taking a look at now but unsure if anything will happen with either of these for now. Not speaking to me, but they do check the boxes.

I think overall, these are coming out closer to the NL Christmas Tree type structure, which is a plus in my book. The blueberry, viney, OG type growth is such a pain to manage. There’s not a single ball or herm to be seen here. Every single one has been 100% stable across time changes, small pots, and messed up feed. I flower at 11on/13off too.

I think the leaf crinkle is genetic, but nutrient related :thinking:
The mom will do it, the dad did it occasionally, and I’m seeing it exaggerated in these BX1’s. In a flood and drain setup I have to keep the feed around 2.5 EC and they love calcium.

38 Likes

Absolutely outstanding
the-rock-clapping

I don’t think I could ever do that on my own

respect-salute

12 Likes

Big round of applause happening for you over here @HolyAngel it’s one hell of an integrity move to do a full seed run from seed to distro all on your own just to get the genetics in the hands of other members, I’m beyond impressed. You should get and “overgrower supreme” badge or something like it. Appreciate the hell out of you! :v:t2:

20 Likes

Peace All. @HolyAngel thank U for Ur monumental effort. Again, U are an example of a true OG.

23 Likes

@HolyAngel thanks a million! Beans arrived safe and sound! Check your paypal :sunglasses::v::green_heart: DJSF

22 Likes

Aaaand the beans have arrived!!
Thank you so much @HolyAngel

26 Likes

Me walking away from the mailbox today…
sad-frown

21 Likes

The eagle has landed :pray:t2:

20 Likes

Seeds Arrived.
Thanks for this run!

12 Likes