SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

I mean, there’s always a possibility.

That being said, I’ve made a few other crosses with that same Starlite male that I’ve already ran some of and I haven’t had any herms that I’ve seen in ~50 plants. In those very same runs I’ve had Mother’s Milk F2’s herm, GG4 RIL’s herm, and JOTI Afghani’s herm all at ~3 weeks. But nothing on the Starlite Daydream and nothing on the NorthStar’s, all those have been clean :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

The SSDD F2 #1 that is the mom used twice now for these BX1 beans has been in those very same runs with the MM’s/RIL’s/Aghani’s that hermed and she remained completely 100% stable. Everything is getting the same stuff in my setup so I’m sure its up to genetics on what does and doesn’t herm. I’ve ran her(SSDD F2 #1 mom) out 5 times now, currently on run #6, FIL has ran her out 4 times now, all in different setups(organic soil/feed soil/top-feed coco/flood-and-drain) and every single run has been clean. no nanners, not even past 80 days, no balls, nothing.

The Starlite Daydream male used has been ran out twice, in top-fed coco and in flood-and-drain and has never shown a single pistil. He doesn’t auto-flower either.

28 Likes

Everything arrived safe and sound, slick packaging :sunglasses: very nice, thanks again @HolyAngel :pray:

8 Likes

Got mine in today, thanks again!

8 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday, thank you so much for doing this!

10 Likes

Mine arrive safe and sound. Many thanks for putting in that work.

5 Likes

Great work, thanks @HolyAngel for taking the time and providing great detail of the journey. Pack received and a few will be swimming soon. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Me walking away from the mailbox today…

Thank you @HolyAngel !
I’ll say it again… NICE packaging!

18 Likes

My yota says Thank you!

14 Likes

@BeagleZ I may be more excited that you got your pack, than when I got mine!

11 Likes

I came here just to see if @BeagleZ got his pack.

Didn’t dissapoint… :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Everyone can relax now :joy:
I know I am!!

13 Likes

I’m glad you got yours, but I can’t relax just yet…Maybe tomorrow…

8 Likes

I literally thought I was the last. Didn’t mean to rub it in @middleman :joy:

6 Likes

Same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::bear::v::+1:
This is one of the most exciting packs I’ve received!

6 Likes

No worries. I’m sure there are many more that are just more patient than I am. I won’t be able to run these right away, so no hurry in getting them, my only concern is where they end up if they don’t make it here. I was not smart enough at the time to use a fake name or send to an alternate address. Very unusual for me to have done that…

5 Likes

@HolyAngel !!!

I got my pack !! Thank you so much :blush:

I really appreciate the hard work you put into making these and then sending them out to the community like this. Mine came safe and sound. Really nice packaging as well ! The flip fit perfectly inside the envelope!

I will keep you updated when I get to these :grin:

Thanks again !
Stay safe
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for doing this !! :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Don’t we all get that feeling!

4 Likes

It’s almost like “hell who needs Christmas when you have OG community!”

5 Likes