SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Thank a lot brother…
I appreciate the hard work you put into these…

13 Likes

Glad these are landing pretty quickly for everyone :relaxed:

Looking forward to seeing what comes out of these. So far from what I’m seeing, things are looking very good! The one I picked out to flower is stacking extremely well, super sturdy, 100% stable… If the flower comes out anything like the mom, which I’m sure it will, I’d say the project so far is a 100% success but I still got a couple months to find out :wink:

A thing I have found with these, if the P is a bit low than they get purple streaks in the stems. Correct amount of P and the stems are 100% green. And calcium, need all the calcium too. I’d say they’re med-heavy feeders. In a flood and drain setup I need EC around 2.3-2.5 for proper growth using gypsum and maxibloom.

27 Likes

I have 5, just starting to peek above the dirt. :wink:

6 Likes

Got mine 2 days ago, thanks very much! They arrived at light speed as well. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice!! My FIL has 5 left going too, those are almost ready for flower. I may be able to get pics of that soon. I got this one BX1 girl, different pheno from the mom’s, at 25 days into flower right now.
Wish I was doing these girls better justice but here is day 23

And here’s both the BX1 girl(left) and the F2 #1 Mom(right).

The mom is only at day 13 and just now starting to bud. This particular BX1 is showing traits from both the mom and the Starlite Daydream dad. NL type christmas tree structure(what I was going for), good sturdy branching, stacking buds. I’m expecting some nice sized cola’s and likely a relatively short flower time(~<60 days). Stem rub is spicy rubbery citrus.

The rubbery stem rub I’ve also seen in at least half of the SSDD F1’s I just ran out so I know that’s from one of the parents Bodhi used to make the SSDD and I don’t believe its from the Appalachia. Thinking more Bubba Kush or Blue Moonshine but I haven’t been able to find reports on those. I tried asking @bodhi about it on BB but its been over a month and still no response from him :cry: For reference, the Starlite Daydream male has a straight lemon/citrus stem rub. No spice or rubber. The mom is Spicy/Citrus-Lemon stem rub. So it seems this BX1 is pulling out some older stuff in the genetics.

The BX1 male I’m checking now looks just like this BX1 girl but he has heavily double serrated leaves. The mom has some double serrations on her leaves too so likely from her. Its a common trait of columbians, oaxacans, and hazes, and we know blueberry is oaxacan x thai x afghani :wink: I can’t rule out some influence from the Starlite, but we’ll see as we all get to running these and I can make some decisions on where we go from here. Can always redo the BX1 with a different male too if I absolutely need to but so far I’m happy with where things are looking :wink:

There was a range of seed sizes from this girl and I tried to include some of each for everyone to get a good spread. I did two pollinations for this run, one at 21 days and another at 28 days so that’s likely why the seeds are different sizes. Pretty much every single calyx was pollinated so there were so many there wasn’t enough room for them all to get big. That’s my thought anyways :sweat_smile:

36 Likes

Great post! Thanks for all that!!!

2 Likes

Aaannnd…

tenor

Things just got in tents!!!

Thank you @HolyAngel !!! First class operation!!!

Grow4th!!!

22 Likes

Got 5 germinating as we speak beyond stoked to see what I will find :grin:

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: Looking great!

Nice @DesertHeartGardens !

This should get exciting soon ^^

5 Likes

I’m right behind ya :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Mine has landed and the packaging is perfection. Thanks @HolyAngel for hooking us all up. I can’t wait to do a run for everyone and pay back some of the love I’ve been getting here on OG.

11 Likes

Recieved these yesterday.
Thank you for your work

15 Likes

Found in mailbox today. My week has been made! Lots of love @HolyAngel big thanks!

21 Likes

Great mail day all around. Thank you, @HolyAngel! The packaging, logistics, genetics… all next level.

10 Likes

Mine landed into a wet paper towel. Thank you thank you thank you.

11 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in!

Thanks a million my friend @HolyAngel for including me in the seed run even though it was closed and the AMAZING MoFo who gave up their spot of me!!!

THANK YOU BOTH

Alaskagrown

21 Likes

@HolyAngel I got the goods. Thank you for your work and the seeds from it! Be well.

14 Likes

@HolyAngel

Thank you very much

The seeds arrived intact and safe.

The package is well made and beautiful, I loved it hahahaha

I want to germinate half of this pack over the weekend.

Positive vibes for you brother.

12 Likes

I got mine, thank you. Seeds look* safe despite the usps doing its best to crush them. My package looked like it got sent through the rollers or something that embossed the printing into the gift card.

6 Likes

@HolyAngel The seeds got here super fast :exploding_head::+1:t2:

Many thanks for the beautiful package, very very cool :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

20 Likes