SSL certificate re-issued

I used to set a Calendar invite for a week ahead of cert expiry to make sure my certs never expired, @LemonadeJoe, but now I use StatusCake… they have a free service tier that would send you alerts when the site has issues or if the cert is getting close to expiration if you are interested in monitoring for these events. :v:

I was able to get on by using the incognito mode on my phones browser, and saw something about the SSL, but it allowed me to get on. I didn’t really know what to think at first but I’m definitely glad it’s all sorted. Thank you @LemonadeJoe and the mods/members. Hell, everybody here. for such a beautiful site and place to go to for like minded folks to spread and share what they all love. Thank you

1 Like

Missing a cert renewal is common as heck, don’t let it get you down.

1 Like

no biggie Joe, a break was good for the soul :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Same bro! i risked it and logged in for a day but now im back on my preferred browser with VPN :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for getting the train back on ita tracks @LemonadeJoe . Good luck with your move.

2 Likes

@BeeLady Here’s what happened yesterday

1 Like

That was scary. I’m glad we are all back lol

2 Likes

Glad you are back!
We were worried, and had no one to ask about it…
On our PC and Phones it said ‘’ the server is either temporarily down or has ben removed’

3 Likes

100% thought the same.

3 Likes

I mean I’m known to cause controversy from time to time but I’m being a good boy so would have been weird this time round lol

2 Likes

Made us spend more time with our plants, very clever of you @LemonadeJoe :smile:

6 Likes

i’m so glad you’re all back :sob:

1 Like

For myself, I’ve been thinking of picking a handful of members that I’ve known for a while and a few that live near me for emergencies sake. That way we can all network in the event of something catastrophic.

I finally did get onto Discord from an eMail OG notification from some who were still on. I used the invite to get an and read about the certificate renewal, and that made me feel much better.

I’ll be organizing my own small file of contacts in case of something worse. I’d sure love to continue to be able to contact a bunch of cool folks from here. peace

4 Likes

dang i did not know there was a discord. got a link?

Link in the first post of this thread.

2 Likes

Won’t let me sign-in or register…says my email is already registered, but thatI do not have a valid invite to enter…

2 Likes

@toastyjakes deals with the Discord server so he can likely help you get that sorted @Lady.Zandra63

1 Like

Are you registered on a different discord? Or what is you discord name and I can send you an invite

2 Likes

Got it figured out! It is my daughters old laptop-- and it was trying to auto-log-in on her account…and because it didn’t match what I was entering, was having a hissy fit.
Thanks!

2 Likes