Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

You better make a thread and tag me! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank you for growing!

4 Likes

Will tag you in updates for sure this one I’m going to try and do a variety of peppers might eventually throw a few cannabis seeds but going to focus on other plants with it @Rogue

4 Likes

Harvested a couple of smaller, slower males and made tea with them.
The big strong male is doing the thing!
Identified a female that I topped earlier, score!
The others are vegging along and too early to sex.

^ Perfect time to drop pollen if wanting seeds but also good amount of flower.
Will harvest the male tomorrow probably.

Happy camper over here! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I keep pruning the leaves on the left side to keep the younglings in the light.
Very grateful for this bush! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Plenty ginger hairs now, the pollen has been well received.
4 females, 1 male (heavily pruned, keeping the small side branches to get some more pollen on the younger ones that are to flower soon), and 3 unknowns going on now.

I’ve been topwatering today into the smaller pots on top, the sounds just after pouring are quite something, you can hear it bubbling and popping and being absorbed almost agressively, that soil is like a sponge.

Rarely I also water the compost rings, mostly bottom watering into the container.

8 Likes

^ Second leaf of the date palm tree.

The thicc stem on the left, next to Babushka is basilicum.

Fresh apple core in the background below, sowing apple tree.

Behind that, in the green pot is nettle, I get stung every time I put the container in or out of the closet. One could call it an all natural wide spectrum vaccine:

The large stinging hairs are hollow tubes with walls of silica making them into tiny glass needles.
The bulb at the base of each hair contains the stinging liquid that includes;

formic acid (antibacterial),
histamine (works with our immune system, it helps protect us from foreign invaders),
acetylcholine (boosts brain function, treats ADHD symptoms, supports muscle movement, attention span, learning, arousal, motivation and REM sleep, and reduces stress and anxiety) and
5- hydroxytryptamine (serotonin, anti-depressant and mood stabilizer).

So twice a day I’m getting a health boost, and the tingling sensation only lasts a few seconds anyway.

^ Smells wonderfully potent, sweet smooth afghan hash with a soft complex citrus aura.

10 Likes

Container is roughly 44 x 33 x 22 cm.
The total soil volume is I’m guessing 18 liter, it’s two 9 L fabric bags,
one full with one smaller 2 L blue plastic pot on top,
the other one half full with two smaller plastic pots on top of 2 L and 1 L.

Currently growing;

• 1 date palm
  • 1 nettle
  • 1 vetch
  • 2 woodsorrel
  • 2 pointy red pepper
  • 3 basilicum
  • 8 cannabis plants, all at varying stages of growth, mixed unknown genetics, open pollination, more or less permanent 12/12 light cycle with occasionally a few hours more light when none are flowering.
    Edit: not gonna do that anymore, they get too big and shade the seedlings too much, perpetual 12/12 for real now.

Threw in another apple core and some grape seeds with a whole grape too.
It’s a matter of patience until they sprout.

Fertilized with kitchenscraps, tree leaves, dandelion, grass clippings, and ocassionally some pasta water.

When holding my nose really close to the soil it smells like a forest, right here in this little corner of my bedroom.

This has been going on since October 2021. It all started here.

8 Likes

Link to a very interesting thread:

A balance of cultivated and inbred along with mixing everything seems like a nice balance, and this is what is already happening. It’s all good. :smile:

1 Like

Wrote an article here:

1 Like

^ New sprouts rising, how many do you count?

^ Flopped her over and lowered the light an inch or two to get more light to the others.
The stem is a dream to work with, soft and pliable but very tough, kinda rubbery.

So happy I made seeds!

Smells like white pepper, made my eyes water and my nose run.

Never decarb for 3 hrs at 100 C / 212 F, it creates way too much CBN, not very comfortable feeling.

Very grateful for these genetics and being able to grow my very own little jungle. :green_heart:

Thanks again to all people sharing seeds freely, what a time to be alive!

Edit: 5 hrs after the photo was made I count about 8 sprouts. :smile:

6 Likes

Sow & Be Free

At some point,
a time may come,
where on a sudden day,
you get the wild idea to sow them
all at once in whatever space you got,
plenty plants in each pot, open pollination,
abundance is the reality we thrive in,
under perpetual 12/12 light cycles,
automatically in perfect balance,
auto’s and photoperiods alike.

5 Likes

About 12 sprouts right there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

^ Three tops of the same plant.
Smell on these is varnished sweet grilled chicken.
Very thicc and dense vapors that always make me go WTF???

^ Blueberry smell, but so much more, very complex floral with citrus, pine, lavender.
Very very complex perfume that also reminds of floor cleaner, but nothing in particular is dominant, very wide spectrum of scents. Even more so than the Mr. Nice NL5 x Afghan which was also impressive, but this one seems to be even more complex and also very sweet!

^ About 3 got their necks nibbled on by a rolly polly which I caught in the act, I politely parked it elsewhere and thanked it for the natural selection.
A couple others popped up, it all balances itself out.

^ I flopped over the two tallest tops of the big bushy one a few days ago, forgot to soften the stem by rubbing it between my fingers for a while before the flop, but they’re healing well and both are slightly bending upwards already.

There’s two more young ones, not pictured, that look identical, very short internodal spacing and squatty. Smell hasn’t developed much yet, sweet berries.

All are medium sticky.

10 Likes

You must learn to end the wars in your world by ending them in your minds.

Barbara Marciniak - Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living

2 Likes

Nutmeg is found to have health benefits, including its ability to relieve pain, soothe indigestion, strengthen cognitive function, detoxify the body, boost skin health, alleviate oral conditions, reduce insomnia, increase immune system function, and prevent leukemia, and improve blood circulation.

1 Like

Some crazy stuff going on in here! Do you typically sow new seeds as your larger plants near harvest?

1 Like

Yes, sowing and topwatering once or a couple of days in a row.

The most recent ones I threw in were Blockhead BX F2, Super Lemon Haze and AK48.

About 30 seeds or so.

Edit: To be clear, I literally throw them in, I don’t dig little holes or anything.

4 Likes

^ Wove four sprouts together.

^ Topdressed with tree leaves.

11 Likes

Will be cool to see those woven sprouts as the plants mature unless you end up culling any, it’ll look like a money tree.

4 Likes

http://www.livingourtruenature.com/en/the-way/the-10-bulls-of-zen

3 Likes