Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

I chew on a little piece of raw garlic every day.
My plants are doing fine without. :smile:

2 Likes

I do a garlic and hot pepper spray in veg works great @LegsMahoney

2 Likes

That’s awesome, fermented? Or just extracted?

I should probably get on that train, I do love garlic

3 Likes

End of Scorpio season.
Harvesting the bush later today.
Plenty sugar, no ambers yet but enough white and it smells extra sweet now.
Found little specks of white fungi on some of the oldest orange hairs that came loose, could be mycorrhizal, but been picking them out anyway, also my jars are running low.

All accompanied with sweet tunes ofcourse.

4 Likes

Only took half the bush.

^ This one is entering beast mode.
That cola is solid as a rock when I touch it.

^ Was a good call defoliating this one :smile:
Strong scent of nailpolish today, but extremely sweet and thick smelling, like syrup entering your nose.

^ Blurry pic of the harvested top half.
Very airy buds but everything is covered in trichromes except for the outer halves of the biggest leaves. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Let’s help this fine gentleman out OG.

4 Likes

Bay leaf has many biologic activities such as wound healing activity, antioxidant activity, antibacterial activity, antiviral activity, immunostimulant activity, anticholinergic activity, antifungal activity, insect repellant activity, anticonvulsant activity, antimutagenic activity, and analgesic and antiinflammatory …

4 Likes

^ Basil on the right is happy to receive some more light again. :sunglasses:
Looks like I’ll be eating some with dinner tonight when I prune the basil on the left.
Big fat sweet leaves with a hint of vanilla. Yum!

^ Pepper plant just keeps on growing new leaves like it’s a hobby.

If it looks like the natural way of things, it’s because it is. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

^ 1/3rd is for OG, 1/3rd goes into the soil, and 1/3rd I shall keep safe, for when legalization happens and I can go throw them into a field. POSITIVE FUCKING MENTAL ATTITUDE.

Funny moment, when the boil started, I went to set the timer and it was exactly 2:22, so I set the timer for 1:11 until 3:33, then I’ll take out half of the batch and let the rest go on until 4:44. I love it when things happen so effortlessly and perfectly. Very grateful for the synchronicities and confirmations
that life, is indeed grand and beautiful.

7 Likes

Spoon Report . “Rogue Bush” mother

Ate about a tea spoon of the 2:22 batch a bit over an hour ago, had a pancake afterwards with coconut oil and apricot jam.

This is a very cool uplifting effect, upperbody and social, I was just writing to a friend about my favorite Van Gogh’s, feeling very social!
Feeling energized and uplifted, makes me wanna keep my spine more straight.
I’m alert and focused but easy going.

Remarkable… I’m so happy to be able to share these seeds.
This is very nice day time stuff! :sun_with_face:

This is gonna help many people, anxiety just melts away, I feel the core of who I am, and I’m happy to be me, to be alive.

Check this fucking painting out, I mean, just look at this stuff…

Saw it in Amsterdam and it blew me away, the blues and greens are more purple in real life.

He painted the frame gold if I remember correctly, it’s worth going to the Van Gogh museum for this one alone.

Edit:
when I went to bed I couldn’t sleep the first four hours or so, barrel rolling because the high dose.

Today I ingested 1/3rd of a teaspoon of each batch again, definitely feels more comfortable in the body than higher dosages of only one batch.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Just ate a big pizza, attempt to describe the difference in feely from yesterday, because today I ingested 1/3rd of a teaspoon of each batch.

Today I feel more open, bigger, expansive, everything feels better, I mean EVERYTHING.

Life seems much more coherent and harmonious.
Everything that is going on, on this planet makes total sense, we’re in a transition period until 2030, then things will cool down again.

Between now and then, drastic changes wil continue, and then things will settle again.
Life is all just waves, up and down forever, the universe never stops fucking around.
So might as well relax and enjoy the ride.

8 Likes

^ One of two Blueberry auto’s I believe, kind of done with auto’s, they seem to do best on their own.

^ No amber trichs yet, and almost no white pistils left, but it keeps growing new sugar leaf, so seems like it’s gonna keep going a while longer and that’s alright with me!

ˆ @BeagleZ , I said earlier, if only I could have one huge cola like yours I’d be happy, and it seems like it’s happening. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

spongebob is pleased

^ Third sprout popped up, it’s hiding in the woodsorrel.
Lost two earlier. Natural selection.

It is well with my soul.

9 Likes

I’d say so bud! That’s one fine looking bud you got there, reminds me of my SSDD :+1::+1::muscle:

4 Likes

Blissed out in Heaven kinda day today.
God I feel good.

It’s always sunny in my room with my light on.
I got my 1.11 jar, and my 2.22 jar, and it makes all of life so beautiful.

Everything is as it should be.
Try it out people.

4 Likes

"We’re all works of art in progress, forever, how marvellous Life is." - Sejeluho

Let’s help Plucky feel exceptionally loved and uplifted, she doesn’t need your “sorry to hear”, she needs to read words of upliftment, show her your faith that healing is perfectly possible and the natural way of things. Many people have healed from worse and continue to do so!

Thank you. :green_heart: :+1:

3 Likes

Chop day, was smelling exceptionally sweet yesterday but I hesitated because no ambers, then inspected for budrot today and found a tiny little patch, a little piece of debris that caught mold.

Very grateful to get a few seeds from this magnificent plant. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

@bunny
@sardinebags
@smokenhike

The Rogue Bush seeds are on their way to you.

Is his head modelled after a cannabis seed or what? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

yayayaya! cant wait @Rogue. she looks like a beast

funny. i always thought it was football shaped. pretty sure there is an episode where peter throws stewie like a ball

4 Likes