Plucky's Canna Fairy Garden Grow

One last Shadow fix before I leave for 2 weeks. I may be able to buy wifi on the ship to get another fix,
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Blockhead x Mikado

Bahamian Bussdown

12 Likes

Harvest day!!

@Oldtimerunderground Thank you again for the oportunity to grow these lovely ladies! They were such a joy to watch grow and fill with love, magic, and crystals! It is sad they wont fill the fairy garden anymore, but so looking forward to trying their medicine!

Blockhead x Mikado
So happy with this beauties! They sure are sparkly, pictures just can’t do them justice!

14 Likes

Harvest day!!

Bahamma Bussdown

Another sparkly gal! She was bigger than I thought once she was alone in the tent. Love the purple colors, hard to catch in the pics but love how the colors run up the stocks of the trichomes. I made some lovely tea from the dark purple leaves I removed before hanging her to dry, it was delicious! Her buds are rock hard!

17 Likes

6 Likes

So I owe you all an explanation for going AMA for 22 days and then photo dumping. With a heavy heart, though hopeful and full of strength, I am sad to say my breast cancer is back. I was struggling with some pain and went in for imaging and they found it in my spine, pelvis, hips, and 2 ribs. It was a bit of a shock, to say the least. Since finding out I have had more images and a bone biopsy, ouch! Thank goodness @bassman5420 set me up with lots of CBD oil that has seriously been amazing for my pain, mobility, and mental health. So with all that, and just generally being a bit frozen in place, I have neglected to make any posts for a while.

Since the CBD is such an important part of my medicine, I’ve decided this grow will be some Blue Genius CBD regular seeds from @Bobgrows ! Thank you lady for sending me these! I am so looking forward to watching them grow and fill the fairy garden! :green_heart:

Placed these babies in a wet paper towel to germinate

1. 18.22
    Time got away from me and these babes are being put in soil under less than ideal conditions, but I have hope they will recover!

a little shadow pic

Look at these, hopefully, ladies now! On their way to recovery and healing, so they can grow big and make some healing medicine in return.

Sad to say we lost this one, we will just say it was a whimpy boy anyway lol

14 Likes

Dayum! Mad frost happening on these! Really, really nice!!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

You got this.

You are profoundly strong, don’t you doubt it for a second.

Spontaneous remission happens, people have risen again from much worse, do not let any fear settle in your heart, you are powerful, and this medicine is powerful, and the intent to heal is powerful too.
It’s all about you now.

I intend for you to heal, effortlessly and easily.

Giving you a hug from across the pond, you are loved!
Dive into your soul and let it burn everything away that is not appropriate in your body!

:fire: :green_heart: :fire:

12 Likes

Oh. That… is not the cheerful finale to this harvest I was expecting.
Sending positive vibes and hoping for healing and good health. :cry::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::rainbow:

7 Likes

Some frost monsters! Always growing a1 top notch buds that fairy magic mixed with your green thumb produces some stunning herb going to be sending all the positive and healing vibrations your way, you got this! much love and light @Pluckyevil :heart::sunny::seedling::two_hearts:

6 Likes

GIIRRRL…stay strong! Ya’ll have my info. Hubby has this medicine down. :green_heart:
Sending good vibes and positive thoughts. Aditude has allot to do with well being.
@Rogue said it well. :heart:
I have more of those if you need. Can’t remember how many I sent.
You’ve got a village behind you!
Much love!! :heart:
FUCANCER!!!

5 Likes

I am so said to hear why you have been missing. The photo dump was lovely and appreciated. We are here for you.

5 Likes

Excellent job on growing those wonderful plants. Looks like a great harvest! Looks like it is approved by Shadow as well. :smiley_cat:

I am really sorry to hear the reason to your absence. I was wondering where you and bassman were.

I am sending you positive healing energy. :green_heart:

I have started to make you some decals. I have to find my roll of clear transfer tape, or buy a new one then I can finish them and send them to you.

9 Likes

@firehead thank you! The frost sure is a site to behold! And yes…I’m sorry to bring down joy of the finale. I contemplated if I should post about it or not, i generally like how positive the canna fairy garden is. but decided it is my truth and I would share. Your positive energy is much appreciated! :green_heart:

@Rogue thank you for your kind and positive words and words of intention and healing :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@DesertHeartGardens I am also very pleased with the frostyness! They are sure pretty to look at! You love and light is much appreciated and welcomed :purple_heart:

@Bobgrows thanks lady! I am so excited to grow them. You sent me 5…sadly I killed one germinating and one seedling! I’ve been all over the place! Hoping I have the girls left though. I’ll let you know if I need a couple more :heart: and yes…FUCANCER!!!

@G-paS thank you, sweet friend. And I am glad I still took pics to share with you all when I could get around to posting again…a couple of those shadow pics were taken with you specifically in mind :blush:

@chronix thank you! It’s been a joy having you around throughout the grow, as always. I love these!! That is awesome of you, thanks! Already thinking of the places I can put them…

8 Likes

Thank You so much. I was missing him.

4 Likes

@Pluckyevil I’m so sorry for what you’re going through, I can’t even begin to imagine. Thank you for sharing the news with us, so we can all give you some support.

I hope the Blockhead x Mikado treats you well :grin: it’s some good medicine. If you’re not already, I would highly recommend juicing some canna leaf, and also making tea with the roots. Adding some roots when making topical creams helps too. It’s a bit of work to harvest them, a brush really helps get all the dirt out.

Unbelievable buds you grew this round! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
I couldn’t stop staring at the pics for an hour :joy:
The fairies must’ve dropped the whole bag of magic dust on those colas!! :fairy: :woman_mage: :sparkler: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Little gals are starting to grow! A little rough but coming around.

20221210_174243

Happy winter solstice! These gals, well hopefully gals, are picking up nicely! Can’t wait to see them grow

12 Likes

@Pluckyevil Hey!! You surely had a major and full blown harvest!! Congrats!!
And your lovely Shadow keeps gorgeous as always!
Damn beauty buds!! :pray: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

They are growing! Hope to see signs of sex and replant them soon.

The Doof joined Shadow in the tent today, a rare occurrence! She really wanted a bite! :smile_cat:

Shadow loves chillin on @bassman5420 tent

11 Likes

Plants are looking great. :slightly_smiling_face:
Looks like Shadow found a nice warm sleeping spot on the tent. :smiley_cat:
Shadow might get pissed off at the other cat. That’s Shadows tent. :laughing:

4 Likes