Stacked Mother Lode . 2022 . The Genesis

Living Ground Cover for Dry Lands

It’s like a living carpet of succulents, providing insulation from the heat, keeping the ground cool and thus slowing down evaporation and lowering soil temperatures and thus also the temperature of the entire environment it’s growing in.

Chop and drop and you fertilize and water the soil at the same time as there’s gel inside them like in aloe vera, fungi will absorb it faster than it can evaporate.

All kinds of organic matter gets stuck under it as well, so it harvests mulch from the wind basically. Creating more soil without you having to lift a finger!

4 Likes
1 Like

I bit its head off, chewed and swallowed.

2 Likes

First person to reply with an Eckhart Tolle quote wins a pack of Rogue Blughan seeds.

(NL5xAfghan female) x (Blueberry MuffinxVintage Blueberry F2 male)

5 Likes

The past has no power over the present moment

2 Likes

DM me your deets!

1 Like

Awesome.Thanks

2 Likes

“Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.” -Eckhart Tolle

“When you want whatever come”- Vaughn Benjamin

3 Likes

Enjoy the 8.8 Lion’s Gate portal surfing! :star2: :ocean: :palm_tree:

2 Likes

^ Bell pepper plants are thriving, accompanied by two flowering females and a midget lady.

^ Two males I’m gonna let pollinate. I don’t care much for judging parents anymore.
My parents are both much shorter than myself and very different from me.
The offspring is always full of surprises anyway.
Let them all pollinate!
Two scrawny parents can make a crazy buff offspring, and two buff parents can result in scrawny offspring, you never know! Life is curveballs all around!

^ Flowering midget lady inbetween younglings, male and female upon closer inspection.
Indica leaf structure. :heart_eyes:

^ Nettle in the hood!

Edit: I just saw a rolly polly chase a soil mite. :smile:

13 Likes

What a beautiful food forest. Inspired to improve. Balance as a human concept pales in comparison.
Thank you for sharing
Yes

3 Likes

I’m now changing light intensity every day; one day bright, one day dim, like waves.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Package arrived. Been a few days. Have 4 soaking as I write.

3 Likes

GANGBUSTERS!

Feel free to start a grow thread!
The more the merrier!

2 Likes

Well, that is to say, it was like that for a week or so because that’s what they required at that time, I just look at the amount of new growth every day, and if there’s a lot of yellow and light green new growth then I turn up the light, when everything still looks dark green when I take them out of the closet then I keep it dim.

It feels right and more natural.

Throughout the day I also change the intensity a little bit, depending how fast the new growth turns dark green. Fiddling is so much fun. :smile:

Is it too much? Is it too less? Not knowing what to do liberates one to do anything and find out!

Lots of seeds forming, the two males definitely did their job. Made tea with them.
Topped the remaining male that was about to bust a nut to give the female of the same age some time to grow a few more pistils as she strides into puberty.

Edit: slayed the dude and topped the gal out of curiosity.

5 Likes

Done some pruning.

It is well with my soul.

May it be well with yours too.

7 Likes

The bell pepper plants continue showing great vigor.
Two peppers growing atm.

^ This one gives me a super intense feeling when smelling; varnish, acetone, oilpaints… with a sweet fog of fruit in the background.

I shall baptise it “Rogue Vernissage”.

Just did another sniff and got hit with closed eye visuals.
Intense but with a sweet mellow to it at the same time. Feels balanced.

Really falling in love with all these hybrids.
I like a good balance between head and heart.
Too much of either and it’s a mess.

^ Getting a very pure fine pine scent. Very soothing and refreshing at once.
Edit: dried now, dominant odor is black and white pepper.

Gonna call the seeds from this one Rogue In The Pines

9 Likes

It appears I have a date palm sprouting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Maybe in 4-5 years I’ll be harvesting dates. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Early chop because bud rot, had to rip out a few pieces.
Been very humid the last couple of weeks…

10 Likes