Stains on the leaves

Anytime…

2 Likes

If you use that 30% peroxide it will kill all the bacteria, beneficial ones included, but as you’re not in organics I really don’t know if they are needed to feed the plant icon_e_confused|nullxnull. Remove the affected leaves and try to rub them as it has been wisely said to see if it is fungus or not, that’s the first thing to do before trying to solve it … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Dgsg absolutely check those leaves and ppm and ph

2 Likes

it was a sponge. Thank you very much for the advice. I completely disinfected the system, changed the solution and will wait for them to recover. Growth has stopped a lot. hopefully they will be fine.

3 Likes

A sponge??

Most aero systems are best run in intervals… you’ll have to do some reading but if I recall I used to something like 1 minute on 15 minutes off. Basically you want enough for the chamber to stay ‘moist’ but also allow the roots lots of oxygen.

4 Likes

Thank you. I was just looking for information on this topic :grinning:

2 Likes

There are some very technical aero discussions on og here if you search around. I haven’t done aero in years but it’s a really great system if you can dial it in. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for being grateful for your advice

3 Likes

So friends, I figured out what the problem was. I had a defective piece of ph meter from the store, which measured 1.0-1.5 ph all the time.

3 Likes

Jesus i had same thing happen .thats why you keep a chem set on hand.

3 Likes

was not. will be :grinning:

2 Likes

So the fairy tale continues…
I have it in the aeroponics system. The second week of flowering. Ec -1.6 and PH 5.8-6.2. I add them CalMag and enzymes. Temperature and humidity is ok.

Any idea why the leaves are so withered? The second day …