Stains on the leaves

Hello, I have a problem. I grow in an aeroponic system. The plants are ten days old and I have spotted such flowers on the flowers. Can someone please advise me what to do?
I keep the pH at 5.5-6.0 and ec 0.8-1.1 humidity and temperature are the norm

4 Likes

Looks like rust spots

8 Likes

Please advise me how to solve this problem

1 Like

It’s actually a fungus there’s a funguscide out there that takes care of it.
Roses gets it too.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Do you have a proven tip on how to cure it?

1 Like

If you want a natural way:
First remove all infected leaves then take
1/2 cup minced garlic, 1 quart of water. let sit 24hrs, strain, spray entire plant and all plants in room.

7 Likes

Is this always a fungus?

Could this be a lockout of a non transportable nutrient?

From the picture it looks like rust to me. Rust is a fungus and spreads easily through spores in air. Any fungicide with a sulphur base will control it as well as the garlic spray I posted above. Potassium Bicarbonate will also help control it. I try to always use the gentlest product available that is non toxic. Sulphur is not to be used on flowering plants as it is toxic if smoked. All infected material should be removed from house and burned or disposed of in an airtight container.

6 Likes

I had my doubts depending on the pic you see … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Captucra

3 Likes

It looks like ligjt burn to me…it will make you think you have a nutrient problem or bugs…but led lights will burn them up even tho they not hot

1 Like

It does look like rust and you can check if you rub the leaf and some comes off on your finger it might help to confirm it for yourself.

2 Likes

What does your new growth look like? Old leaves can do funky things as the plant sucks off of them.

1 Like

What type of nutrients are you using? How often does your system spray and for how long? How do the roots look?

Maybe you got some juice in it. There is stuff to use if worried. To me anything that young will get a few spot until they get some age on them.

2 Likes

The new sheets are still in order, but I’m afraid it will affect them as well.

That’s probably not possible. The light was 250w. Now I want to switch to 600w

The system runs all day. I have Plagron hydro. Do you think the system should ever be turned off? They are automatic flowers and the light is 20/4 The roots are brown. I used hydrogen peroxide.

2 Likes

Are you using any bacillus bacteria in your system?
Something like hydroguard will keep your roots white.
I would remove the affected leaves and keep an eye on your ppm and ph.
From what I can see the new growth looks good

3 Likes

I removed the affected leaves. I don’t use bacilli, but I get something. The only thing I have used now is a 30% hydrogen peroxide solution. Thank you very much for your advice :+1:

2 Likes