Stankonia's Wonderland

I have his email address, if need be :v:t4:

2 Likes

Up next in Stanky’s Wonderland…

I’ll post the rest in a cpl hours at lights on. (Had to leave for work didn’t have time for more pictures)

6 Likes

Thanks man. I’ll let u know if I end up needing it

1 Like

Btw @Swe-can the sssdh beans you supplied me with turned out great smoke as well. Forgot to mention that b4

2 Likes

Glad that you liked growing them @Stankonia !! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

I did… one in particular has some pretty big colas! I regret gifting the sssdh x opp to a coworker lol. She said her husband wanted to try growing since the state is legal now. But whatevs… overgrow the world right?!

1 Like

:100: right !

Overgrow is what we’re all about :raised_hands::raised_hands:

I guess he’s up for a surprise those opp are sugar monsters :fire:!

Thanks for sending them and running them also :pray:

1 Like

Don’t tell me that :frowning: lol

Ok so new light came in today. I chose the viparspectra p4000

But first… time for a funeral :frowning:

Old faithful is heading for the trash. My heart is telling me to use up every led tho.

The other half of the 3x5 had the phlizon, I put this upstairs in the 2x4 which is plenty for that tent

2x4 (veg clone tent) with just veg and then both switches on

Now the 3x5 before new light

After the new light (at 50%)

The plants are healing from being rootbound in solo cups. So forgive the yellow leaves, the new growth looks great honestly. I will take better pictures tmw with a proper introduction to the plants.

Also I still need 1 more fan and a couple carbon filters but I’ll have to wait til payday lol

7 Likes

If you or someone you know has the skills to spec. out a driver, DigiKey delivers to the door…
I’m repairing my old Kind LED that way.

But at some point, they are all ‘toast’ :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I don’t even know what that means lol

1 Like

Are you saying it’s like…not the leds burnt out? Like it’s circuit thingie?

1 Like

I had a few of those style LEDs partially burn out… typically it’s a connection to the circuit that’s burnt out, not the actual LEDs. It looks like there’s 3/4 or 5/6 circuits not firing on yours. That said, it’s questionable whether it’s worth even spending the money on repair now, aren’t these like $40 to buy new at this point? But yeah, the upshot is the actual LEDs are probably fine. They don’t burn out en masse like that, it’s just that the blurples have 4-6 rather fragile connectors in the back and each one controls a set of LEDs; they’re laid out so each one controls what looks like a tetris piece. On yours, it seems only the top one is still working currently.

Here’s the email response I got from the company that made mine when I inquired about a warranty replacement. I also had to replace one of the boards for the smaller ones, which had only 4 connectors but was otherwise the same construction:
Dear ***,
Thank you for your mail.
Could you send us pictures showing the front panel when the light/ off for our reference?
The light could work again after replacing the parts.
Could you substitute other power inside the light to see if the led lite again? Kindly know there are 6pcs power drivers inside the light.
Unplug the light, open the light case, switch power and see if any difference made.

3 Likes

LMFAO I would not know what to do with that email at all!

Basically it involves unscrewing it, tracking which wires go where and switching them with each other until you can figure out which drivers are dead. Then you’d replace those drivers. That part I’m not entirely clear on. :wink: Like I said, I just got new boards from the companies because they were under warranty. I ended up getting new white LEDs and haven’t looked back… I might use the blurples if I somehow find myself running out of lights, but when they start dying I probably won’t bother repairing them. If I were you, and yours are off warranty like I’m assuming, I’d consign the dying one to the junk pile.

2 Likes

Yeah I bought that thing like 6 years ago. If I were to try and fix it. I would be for fun or just to see if I can. But I’ll probably toss it because I know myself and I’ll never get to it.

1 Like

Sorry I had too :sweat_smile::pray::pray::pray::fire: the opp f2 from Scharm :fire:and imagine this crossed with sssdh :raised_hands:

10 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Ok so I moved the goji males out of the goji tent for now.

And replaced them with the females from the other tent.

This is temporary until I order a fan and carbon filter for tent#3

So the roster is:

Back middle is goji#2
Middle middle is goji#5
Front right goji#7
Back left and middle left are both Yuzu
Back right is swakhammer
Middle right is tangie

The other tent has just the goji males (#1,3,4 and 6) I will update soon…maybe

10 Likes

Those plants are gorgeous and healthy af !!! Also I’d like to mention, how uniform they are.
:star_struck:

1 Like