Starcube seed run

Recieved the extra beans from @Shevchenko today! Plus some extras bonus seeds. Thank you so much! I’m actually excited to grow these sunflower seeds you sent too. Those will be fun for next summer! Thanks again I really appreciate your generosity. I’ll have to put something nice together to send back along with a bunch of these seeds when they’re finished. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

22 Likes

Just gorgeous plants.

3 Likes

now yes… will begin the slutty in this tent :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Awesome! Another cool OG solidarity in action. That’s nice @Shevchenko. :+1:

4 Likes

How’s the run going? Did you have time to pop that seeds in the end? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is the flower looking?

1 Like

I did not. The tent was full already and I did take clones but they didn’t take for some reason. I would have if I could have after I finished this run with the clones. But I’ll pop them with the new seeds I make. Usually I have really good luck. I’ll cross the two first and then pop the seeds and possibly cross those seeds to the best two I find out of the new ones. The male looks really good, the female not so much. They’re at like two weeks flower right now. Hopefully stretch ends soon. They’re getting big. I’ve been tipping them to keep them down.

7 Likes

Too bad for the clones! But your fallback plan makes perfect sense, sounds like starcube will live long :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s a little update. I had my timer set to 16 hours because apparently I screwed up on the timer and was at 16 hours not 12 I was wondering why they weren’t flowering…. Anyhow flipped them last week. They’re huge at this point…. I should have about 50,000 seeds here when they finish lol. I’ve been really busy lately but I’ll get some pics when I can. I’ll be crossing the Starcube to some Chimera #3 plants as well. This batch of seeds will be strait :fire::fire::fire::fire::comet:

19 Likes

Glad to hear you are still making progress. An ocean of seeds sounds fantastic.

4 Likes

That’s gnarly bro.
Glad it’s still going well.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well the plants are at about 3 weeks flower and freaking gigantic for the tent. They’re touching the light. They still weren’t flowering and I was scratching my head…. Well apparently one of the timers was broken…. finally. I think it was intermittent at first because I checked a few times and the lights were off when they should have been. That’s a first for me. I wish I could have kept them smaller but it is what it is and they’ll produce lots of seeds. I’ve been bending the crap out of them and trimming them and I’ll say they are very stinky. They smell like skunk with a hint of cat piss. I’m embarrassed to post pictures at this point because my tent is literally a solid jungle of plants at this point. But hey what the hell…

31 Likes

I wouldn’t sweat it. Clean it up where light can get in and you ll be good :+1:

2 Likes

Buy another tent : )

2 Likes

Yeah looking at the buds I think I’ll wait a week and then do a heavy defoliation. They’ll produce seeds just fine. If it was for smoke I’d probably start over.

2 Likes

This one has a 8’ ceiling. I just have a 2’ deep bed they’re growing in. I need a shed with 12’ ceilings ideally. One can wish.

2 Likes

Well sorry boys but the starcube run is dead. I opened the tent today and the male was dead from stem rot. I’ll try again at some point with the other seeds I got. That’s a first for me getting stem rot indoor. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. I guess I’ll get some sinsemilla this run.

16 Likes

Damn
So sorry to hear that @Ottafish
Unfortunately in life shit happens

But I know redemption is in the future for this project.:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

That’s sad. Sorry for your loss. :cry:

2 Likes

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes