StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

Yeah, I really liked it on it’s first run. I feel like I have a pretty good stable of mom’s.
Mostly older genetics.

I’ve run these at least one cycle.
StarDawg, Corey cut
Pre98 Bubba Kush
Grand Daddy Purp
Orange Gogi clone from an F1 seed
Bubblehead by Tony Green. Newest genetics I have right now.

Running both Grape Ape and DeathStar currently to see if I will keep them.

And have a Chem91 B1gwyrm cut. Still need to run it and see how it is.

13 Likes

If I can just get @minitiger smart ass in here, we will be rolling right along!! :thinking::man_shrugging::rofl:

8 Likes

I’m here, I’m here! Thanks for tagging me, definitely interested in checking out those schmarm cuts grown in your Octopots.

5 Likes

Ill follow along if thats cool! You have a highly impressive mother list! I love the Corey Haim cut. Good luck with this grow! :v::v:

3 Likes

I’m not to familiar with the Corey cut but I have grew stardawg seeds before an I loved them so I’ll definitely watch this one.

2 Likes

What’s your setup?

Lights , distance , lumen level , ventilation , moving air .

Tent size all that good stuff ??

Real good stable in your run . The CH is a strong plant I really liked that one . When StarDawg came out it was very different and I grew it for a few years .

Watching your every move lol :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I run the original Octopots there still available and the owner Chris sometimes drops by the Octopots threads to say hi

I run 5 of the 6 gallon ones no muss no fuss easy as pie to run

Set and forget
Add an automatic refill sys hell you may never need to open the tent lol

Major growth , great root development , bigger buds win win

32 Likes

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT…someboby is double-parked outside!!! While you go and check it out, I’m going to go ahead and slide into that far right corner? Interested in the Octopot System as I purchased from Chris two years ago (still in the Boxes). Now that Garage is completed, gonna experiment with one or two this Winter. I can see running all SIX outside next summer with a 275 Gallon Tank. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTICE: Sorry about the “Parking Notification”, I was completely out of line :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:!!

11 Likes

I got Chris to join here. He is a member, and will respond to your @ post to him. He WANTS to help everyone with his products, and no one knows them better(well, lol) , give him a shout out @Octochris

@misterbee ONCE you unbox and get 3 weeks into flower your gonna want to kick yourself in the ass for NOT using these sooner :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Agree totally!!! Best investment I’ve made in growing

4 Likes

Morning Papa…all good in my tents, howe about yours.

Had i not found the Octopot, i would have quit growing. These make it fun again huh!

3 Likes

Glad to have you @misterbee!! I bought my Octo’s and they sat for 7 months before I got around to using them. Absolutely love them!!

5 Likes

Answer my questions :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ok. As you asked for. 5x5 Gorilla tent. 550w Sol-strip LED. Infinity T6 pulling through a carbon filter. I have a box fan hanging above the lights blowing down and a 10” cyclone fan blowing under the canopy. Normally run the lights 12” above the canopy. I use your forward growing nute schedule with Jacks nutes.

Anything else??!! :rofl::rofl:

What is CH?

And I love that you are watching everything. I know if something is f$@ked up, you will call me on it. Not blow smoke up my ass!!

7 Likes

Corey Haim…LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You know, the faggotty looking lil bitch kid who wears lipstick, hangs out with another retard named Corey.

AWESOME…great setup! You got a par meter? What kind of light you pushing the ladies with? Any clue or just playing by ear(which is fine)?

Yup, if you like, ill keep you square. Like all you got going, set damn good. Your going to rock this run for sure!

Seeing any growth yet from the recent transplant?? How long has it been now? Bet your seeing no “suffering” like we use to get on transplant.

You know Chris, inventor of Octo’s is HERE. @Octochris will call him if you need his guidance . He is also cool, grows himself, and has decades under his belt.

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah I remember Corey Haim!!

My light is a Sol-strip LED strip light made by @Baudelaire. I have 2 and have been really happy with them.

I don’t have a par meter and didn’t care for the ones I found for my IPhone. Normally back the wattage off and place the light at 24” in early veg. Ramp wattage up and bring light closer as the grow progresses.

Plants are a little limp, but they didn’t flop to bad. Not home right now, but will grab a pic tonight when I get home.

1 Like

So, without a meter, do this:

Keep lowering light once every 2 days till you see the “PRAY” .Contrary to popular belief, this is not a sign of “happy”, but one of too much light. Get to the pray, back off a touch. I did that for years works well.

Even with my meter, it is STILL how i do it. You can see in my thread the “pray” and then umols dropped 200 to stop it. Keep them right at the threshold, they will be happy.

Seems you got this under control!!!

11 Likes

Yeah, I noticed you mentioning that in your thread talking to @ifish. And that’s what I planned to do. I was one that always thought praying plants was a good thing.

But now that you explained it I realize the “praying” is actually the leaf closing up to limit the amount of light it is receiving.

7 Likes

PREZACTLY…a lesson i learned from Ifish and Hammehydro.

A good one to learn, lets you run the ragged edge of light power, without hurting the plants.

7 Likes

Also saves wasting electric , win win
: )

5 Likes