Start new seeds or am I screwed? SCCCREEEWWWED

DWC Tub A has early/mid stages of root rot.

DWC Tub B does not.

A clean clone in coco was given water from DWC Tub A.

If new clone, watered with DWC Tub A water, goes into DWC Tub B for veg, will Tub B be become a breeding ground for the root rot and wreak havoc on my goddamn fuckin’dwc setup…fuck…just want to throw everything out and burn my house down!!!..fuckin bi-polar fuckin shit…fuck…so fuxkin angry…and I seem to be getting angrier…fffffuuuccckkkkkkk

4 Likes

Hi bro I don’t run DWC
Question did you clean out the cloning Rez before the switch
You should be fine

But if you have room to house a few moms it would give you ample clones quicker then seed

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that my man but I’ve actually seen this scenario b4 my buddy did the same thing and said clone did bring rot into tub with it, he fought it off with hydrogaurd I think but it def set him back, good luck

5 Likes

This IS bad news, but maybe it can be fixed… plants are rather resilient and it’s worth a shot… right?

Give this a try.
Gently wash the medium off the roots with lukewarm running water, then look for obvious signs of root rot on the roots.
If none, that’s good, but the roots still need treatment.
If rot is found, use sharp scissors or other sharp tool and cut rotten roots back to healthy growth, if possible… if it’s not, cut off as much of the rotten roots as possible and treat.

Wash roots with 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed with water at 1 part h2o2 to 2 parts water. H2o2 kills the fungi & pathogens that cause root rot.

I hope this home remedy works for you. I’ve used this method on many types of plants with good success.

7 Likes

I have already added the bleach…waiting for a bounce back or death.

5 Likes

A diluted bleach solution will also work to kill the fungi that cause root rot on plants and you can clean your res with it too.

Quick thinking… time is of the essence… well done.

7 Likes

Well fuck me…decided to wait out the bleach treatment…check this out…

They were inches to the tub…lucky little bitches are showing major improvement!!!

5 Likes

Here’s the state they were in…limp and fucky

5 Likes

Now that you’ve used bleach it the system maybe think about pool shocking the solution and running sterile from now on. :v:

3 Likes

Hope they pull through for ya tappy!

2 Likes

The truth. Keep your reservoir temperatures cool and run some kind of bleach in your solution. Pool shock is practically free for the amount you’ll use.

2 Likes

Hope they survive tappy. All the best